TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Press Kit For The Production Car @ NAIAS?

NVWSSV

CrazyHorse,

I was just playing around with a photo late one night and was trying to get close to "Grabber Blue" from the late '60's and early '70's.

It got my attention right quick. You got grabber blue damn close. I recognize the photo now, it had an audio link of someone running a GT500 wide open 1 thru 6 at the bottom of the page. Nice job and thanks for the thumbnail!

Yessssssssss, I too would like a shot at one if they become available through Ford employees. Thank you! B)

Didn't see you in the ask Carroll a question forum dude. Don't tell me you're on the Boss (as cool as it is and all) bandwagon right now. :D

Didn't see you in the ask Carroll a question forum dude. Don't tell me you're on the Boss (as cool as it is and all) bandwagon right now. :D

NO WAY, C-HORSE!!! I love the concept of the Boss, but in my heart I need the Shelby! :wub::wub:

As far as asking him a question, I felt all goofey & junk....that's all. Plus, I know enough about him to write my own books, I think. So I thought I would leave it alone for others to ask, ya know???

PS-- are you now a 'Vert convert?

PPS-- Grabber Blue is one of my favorites, too! Wonder if they'll do it??? Mebbe we'll find out tomorrow... I had a 69 '500 vert, grabber blue, white top & interior. It really looked swwweeet...

Yeah, thanks MrSuds. I think.

Think of it this way, by me taking a shot at you, Robert is bound to feel bad for you and include you in something. If not, as a peace offering I'll send you something from the NY auto show..

Public Apology.... NVWSSV does not grovel, and anyone who takes it upon himself to go after a crooked dealer is #1 in my book. B)

Think of it this way, by me taking a shot at you, Robert is bound to feel bad for you and include you in something. If not, as a peace offering I'll send you something from the NY auto show..

Public Apology.... NVWSSV does not grovel he just whines a little... B)

EDIT - I just saw your edit. That dealer is on my list. Just wait till that tread gets to like 6 pages of bashing. I'm going to e-mail a link to that thread and the one on Brads site to everyone at that dealership. Can't friggin wait.

NO WAY, C-HORSE!!! I love the concept of the Boss, but in my heart I need the Shelby! :wub::wub:

As far as asking him a question, I felt all goofey & junk....that's all. Plus, I know enough about him to write my own books, I think. So I thought I would leave it alone for others to ask, ya know???

PS-- are you now a 'Vert convert?

PPS-- Grabber Blue is one of my favorites, too! Wonder if they'll do it??? Mebbe we'll find out tomorrow... I had a 69 '500 vert, grabber blue, white top & interior. It really looked swwweeet...

One question is tough to come up with, I referenced 1969. He'll laugh and say to himself "who gives a s&^! about 36 years ago?" Can't go w/ the vert, gotta have the stripes all the way over. Looks like you guys will have to get them custom (still bad ass!!). I wish Grabbers were avail, looks like Vista blue w/ white will have to do.

No problem on the press kits :) Will post the details sometime Tuesday - I am dead tired. . .hang tight.

Now that was worth waiting for.

You da man!!!

Thanks for all your hard work.

It's appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

Archived