TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Press Kit For The Production Car @ NAIAS?

NVWSSV

I was just able to order a press kit from Robert (thanks :D ) for the initial pre-production GT500 release and this got me wondering if there will be press kits for the unveiling of the production car at NAIAS. If so, would there be any chance of scooping one of those up as well? I know I'd be more than interested in getting one.

I was just able to order a press kit from Robert (thanks :D ) for the initial pre-production GT500 release and this got me wondering if there will be press kits for the unveiling of the production car at NAIAS. If so, would there be any chance of scooping one of those up as well? I know I'd be more than interested in getting one.

Me too, since I plan to have one in my garage & it would be for the production version.

I plan on being their when the doors open up so I can get plently of promo press kit/poster/hat pins or what ever they handout. Also it helps me get some good 35mm photo's of the car with a lot less people hovering around & in it so we can see more of the details of the car we want to order right now.

So does that mean your willing to help out those of us that are less fortunate? For it is the season to give and help your fellow GT500 freaks ;). (Please)

So does that mean your willing to help out those of us that are less fortunate? For it is the season to give and help your fellow GT500 freaks ;). (Please)

I will do what I can to obtain as many as I can without looking needy or greedy at the same time. After I get back from the show I'll see how much the post office will charge for shipping & let everyone know how many are available & the price for shipping/handling.

I will do what I can to obtain as many as I can without looking needy or greedy at the same time. After I get back from the show I'll see how much the post office will charge for shipping & let everyone know how many are available & the price for shipping/handling.

Ooohhh......more Shelby stuff....Drool...wipe....Drool some more.

Tell you what, I can't make the Detroit Auto show but I'm definitely making the NY auto show in April. I'll keep an eye out for anything good.

YOU THE MAN!

• 2 weeks later...

I plan on being their when the doors open up so I can get plently of promo press kit/poster/hat pins or what ever they handout. Also it helps me get some good 35mm photo's of the car with a lot less people hovering around & in it so we can see more of the details of the car we want to order right now.

Hey Coldwater,

I don't know what to say. It's like Christmas all over again!!! I would be extremely appriciative to get whatever you could get at the show. I would be willing to pay you for your time and efforts in trying to help us out, and take as many pics as you can to post ...please!!!!!

KingCobra.

Right? I heard Vista blue (read that on some other thread in here) will be avail and is that it? I would need the black stripes though. And I heard black isn't one of the options <_< ...white, silver, blue and grey...I think.

Right? I heard Vista blue (read that on some other thread in here) will be avail and is that it? I would need the black stripes though. And I heard black isn't one of the options <_< ...white, silver, blue and grey...I think.

Yeah, I heard that too!!!

I'm definitely considering Tungston with black stripes, but I hope there will be black stripes to choose from.

Hopefully we'll hear soon!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

Where did you find the GT500 in that color blue you are using for your Avatar? Can you send me the link? Thnks.

CrazyHorse,

I was just playing around with a photo late one night and was trying to get close to "Grabber Blue" from the late '60's and early '70's.

post-2220-1136545897_thumb.jpg

post-2220-1136545897_thumb.jpg

Robert!!!

My Man!!!!!

What's happening??? Any news about meeting with CS? Any news period???

I'll put you in my will if you can scare up press release kits of whatever is put out for the production GT500.

TWO MORE DAYS!!!

KingCobra.

Guest admin.stangs

Just a note about press kits from the NAIAS. We are only allowed ONE press kit per person and we MUST follow that rule.

Now, in the past, people have contacted us with press kits they want to sell or make available. Should this be the case again, then that is a different situation. If that occurs, here's how it will work:

1) Priority to those who joined this board before 06 January 06.

2) Priority to those who have been here the longest.

I think that sounds fair.

Just a note about press kits from the NAIAS. We are only allowed ONE press kit per person and we MUST follow that rule.

Now, in the past, people have contacted us with press kits they want to sell or make available. Should this be the case again, then that is a different situation. If that occurs, here's how it will work:

You may also want to do the same thing that was done with the posters, take care of the most active members.

Sounds fair to me. :)

Old guy waiting to buy that one cool car..........

I hope I get a shot at one. My 05 press kit needs a little brother ;-). Plus I was the tread starter, hint, hint.

Thanks for everything you media guys do, we all appreciate it. Have fun at the show.

Robert, how can resist someone that grovels so well... ;)

Archived