TEAM SHELBY FORUM

dash plaque question

03SVTCOBRA

I kinda respectfully disagree with that. Just from watching Barrett-Jackson auctions, I have seen cars with documented history/stories go for more than other cars without the stories. This feature does make it one of a kind.

I do however think it is imperative that it's done through the dealership or SAI for proof. It's definitely not going to hurt because if he gets another plaque through SAI and he replaces it then what is lost or hurts the value of the car? No one would even know.

No disrespect taken, just being a Devil's Advocate looking at the other side of things. My question was never answered, so, I'll ask again. Would you pay more for this car than a mint SGT five years from today? Ten years?

Generic comments like "I know what I would do if it were my car" offfer no guidance, but I do know what I would do if it were my car...

Fix it.

American culture loves perfection, otherwise we would not have plastic surgeons.

<Lulu>Would you pay more for this car than a mint SGT five years from today? Ten years?</Lulu>

No, I personally would not, but I'm sure we have all seen clowns who will buy anything given the right sales pitch. Particularly the ones with lots of money to blow just to tell a story.

Archived