TEAM SHELBY FORUM

found a pic of shelby redlines ..

I have to say that the Redlines are starting to grow on me. Looked them up and cannot figure out, for the life of me, why they would only have 8.5 x 20 for the front when they make a 9 x 18. Still, very, very nice. Jim

Dont really like either. the second ones better than the first but still a no go.

I think Wado's wheels if I ever go Silver on my Black SGT.

Hey Wicked,

We will bring you into the light (away from the black wheels) someday. But if you think you would have to have a toothbrush and an air compressor to keep the Redlines clean, just think of how tough Wado's wheels would be to keep clean. :D Have you put silver or chrome wheels on your car to see what it would look like? You have to give that a try, my friend. Jim

Thumbs down from me. :(

I prefer the Alcoas and kind of like the CS40s but for some reason they are not available yet. They were supposed to be available in Dec but they are not on the SPP or Carroll Shelby Wheels site. They were on Jegs for a while in Dec but as of a couple of weeks ago when I last checked they were gone. Wondering if there is a manuf issue.

I have an idea. Let's forget about all this modern wheel stuff (they cost too much anyway) and go back to steel wheels with Baby Moons. :lol: And if you do not know what Baby Moons are, I will have to direct you to the J.C. Whitney catalogue. B) Yes, I know I am showing my age again but, at my age, that's all you have to show. Jim

Just found these silver Redlines on eBay with free shipping: 2 18x9 ET 40 and 2 18x10 ET 41. Struck me as a good price if your are in the market for them. I had not been able to find the front wheels in 9" until now, only 8.5" Jim

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-Silver-S...tem120224490887

• 2 weeks later...
Those wheels look like anthricite....does the silver match the stripes well ......cant tell from lighting in photo!!!!!!

Sorry about the photo quality. They are Anthricite. I think the silver would be too light. I put all 3 colors next to my car at a local wheel shop before I made my decision.

Rich

I almost bought the redlines for my black SGT but in the end went with the razors in gunmetal. The redlines are growing on me a little more as I see them more. I do not like chrome though. I just love the razors. They should have been factory on the car.

Archived