TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt-h dash

wahooo

The metal dash plaque comes from Shelby once you register with Shelby. It should come with the package of info you get from Shelby. Of course I have not received my package yet, but that's what I've heard. I just registered a couple weeks ago, so I don't know how long it takes to get the stuff.

When the cars were rented, there was (and is) a sticker on the dash. When the next owner registers with SAI, a thin metal plate with etched information and signature is given to cover the sticker. I have my plate, but never bothered to put it on.

how long did it take to get from sai ,and is that when you got the other information , thanks rich

wahoo-you need to read all the posts in this forum.the dash plaque you are talking about is included in the new owners packet from shelby.you get this after you register your car on this website.the dash plaque is not metal.its a plastic material with a metalic looking finish.you will also receive a 40th aniversary emblem if you have a 2006 coupe.plus a certificate,shelby catolog,key chain with your CSM# on it.you should also track down the hertz documents that they kept on file.this info has been posted 3 or 4 times already just scroll threw this forum and all the email info for the hertz stuff is available.have fun and keep everything you get regaurding your car exspecialy anything with the vin# on it.

thanks guys i registered about 2 weeks ago hope i dont have to wait 3 mounth i mite forget (dont think so),i registered and signed up i wonder if they are going to send it with my tee shirts

I registered the second week of January and still waiting on my paackage from SAI. The HErtz package comes within 2 weeks of registering.

Randy

Archived