TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 KR's ON the Market

frydguy79

February 18, 2008

To: All Ford Dealers

Subject: EFC0200301DC 2008 Mustang GT500KR Lottery Winner Communications Plan

We are excited to announce that the notification of the winners in the 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500KR allocation lottery will begin on Monday, February 18, 2008. We know that you've been anticipating this moment for a long time! Production for this great new Mustang will begin in March and conclude with the Mustang balance-out in May.

The Regional Sales Offices will begin communicating with the winning dealers beginning on February 18th and will conclude by Thursday, March 14th. The announcement of the winning dealerships will be staggered to coincide with the production months (March, April and May). Winners for March and early-April production will be contacted between 2/18 & 2/22. Winners for the balance of April production will be contacted between 2/25 & 2/29. Finally, winners for May production will be contacted between 3/10 & 3/14.

Pricing, ordering instructions and billing information will be provided in a separate communication to be released next week.

Below please find the summary of allocation plan as explained in efc #EFC0700640DC:

Allocation Plan

The limited production numbers made it necessary for the Shelby GT500KR to have a unique allocation plan.

Dealers will have three opportunities to earn allocation:

Random drawing at the 2007 National Dealer Forum, which occurred in June.

Greatest of All Time Truck Leadership Fast Start Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Lottery. Hit your objective in July and you will be entered into random lottery drawings for 2008 Shelby GT500 KR allocation.

All remaining GT500KRs will be distributed via a random lottery drawing:

Each Region will earn allocation based on the Region's share of 2006 & 2007 retail Mustang sales. All 18 Regions (17 Contact/1 Select) will earn allocation.

Dealers will be provided "dealer chips" to be entered into a random draw lottery, with each dealer's chip amount representing the dealer's share of their respective Region's retail Mustang sales (see example listed below)

Dealers in the Select Dealer Region will be entered in to the Select Dealer Region drawing and not in to their facing Contact Region's drawing.

Dealers must be enrolled in the Mustang Shelby GT500 program and must satisfy all current certification requirements prior to delivery.

Example:

Region A earned 10% of the Mustang GT 500KRs based their 2006 & 2007 retail sales.

Dealer ABC, who sold 5% of Region A's retail Mustangs would then receive 5% of the total "dealer chips" allocated for Region A's random draw lottery.

As previously announced, the 2008 Shelby GT500KR is not part of the 2007 President's Award recognition program.

made some phone calls today to find out more about the allocations

i was told that Ford is going to do 150 a week until they are gone. i guess that makes it into May.

We DID NOT get one this time around, but i havent given up hope yet!

michael morris

Well at least I get one from NBC and you will be getting that Focus. :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

made some phone calls today to find out more about the allocations

i was told that Ford is going to do 150 a week until they are gone. i guess that makes it into May.

We DID NOT get one this time around, but i havent given up hope yet!

michael morris

Good luck to you Michael. You seem like a pretty straight shooter and give us some great information.

steve

Good luck to you Michael. You seem like a pretty straight shooter and give us some great information.

steve

Thanks Steve,

I sure would like to have one to retail for the store, Im ordering a KR tomorrow or the next day that is SOLD.

Done deal! As of right now I think we are going with SILVER with BLUE, but that could change between now and tomorrow :happy feet:

michael morris

February 18, 2008

To: All Ford Dealers

Subject: EFC0200301DC 2008 Mustang GT500KR Lottery Winner Communications Plan

We are excited to announce that the notification of the winners in the 2008 Mustang Shelby GT500KR allocation lottery will begin on Monday, February 18, 2008. We know that you've been anticipating this moment for a long time! Production for this great new Mustang will begin in March and conclude with the Mustang balance-out in May.

The Regional Sales Offices will begin communicating with the winning dealers beginning on February 18th and will conclude by Thursday, March 14th. The announcement of the winning dealerships will be staggered to coincide with the production months (March, April and May). Winners for March and early-April production will be contacted between 2/18 & 2/22. Winners for the balance of April production will be contacted between 2/25 & 2/29. Finally, winners for May production will be contacted between 3/10 & 3/14.

Pricing, ordering instructions and billing information will be provided in a separate communication to be released next week.

Below please find the summary of allocation plan as explained in efc #EFC0700640DC:

Allocation Plan

The limited production numbers made it necessary for the Shelby GT500KR to have a unique allocation plan.

Dealers will have three opportunities to earn allocation:

Random drawing at the 2007 National Dealer Forum, which occurred in June.

Greatest of All Time Truck Leadership Fast Start Mustang Shelby GT500 KR Lottery. Hit your objective in July and you will be entered into random lottery drawings for 2008 Shelby GT500 KR allocation.

All remaining GT500KRs will be distributed via a random lottery drawing:

Each Region will earn allocation based on the Region's share of 2006 & 2007 retail Mustang sales. All 18 Regions (17 Contact/1 Select) will earn allocation.

Dealers will be provided "dealer chips" to be entered into a random draw lottery, with each dealer's chip amount representing the dealer's share of their respective Region's retail Mustang sales (see example listed below)

Dealers in the Select Dealer Region will be entered in to the Select Dealer Region drawing and not in to their facing Contact Region's drawing.

Dealers must be enrolled in the Mustang Shelby GT500 program and must satisfy all current certification requirements prior to delivery.

Example:

Region A earned 10% of the Mustang GT 500KRs based their 2006 & 2007 retail sales.

Dealer ABC, who sold 5% of Region A's retail Mustangs would then receive 5% of the total "dealer chips" allocated for Region A's random draw lottery.

As previously announced, the 2008 Shelby GT500KR is not part of the 2007 President's Award recognition program.

DO WE KNOW THE WINNING DEALERS FROM TODAY YET?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Some of the allocations were just announced today and i have already Dealer's calling and wanting bids on them so, if some one wants one call your dealer or call me!

Awesome! Now my dealer can finally get his story straight... Last June they had a KR, without question, and I gave them a deposit. Some months later, when I confronted them with the allocation lottery details, they were merely expecting to get one. Earlier this month, they said they won the lottery, until I reminded them of my (very favorable to me) price quote. Then suddenly they didn't win the lottery after all, supposedly having been misinformed by Ford. Last week they started pushing to refund my deposit, since they wouldn't be getting a KR (yeah, right). I politely told them to keep it until Ford made their announcement. In a few more weeks they will hopefully run out of lies to tell.

I don't know if it will ultimately result in anything or not, but if not for the information from folks in this forum (including more scrupulous dealers), I would have given up a long time ago. Thanks all round! :rockon:

Awesome! Now my dealer can finally get his story straight... Last June they had a KR, without question, and I gave them a deposit. Some months later, when I confronted them with the allocation lottery details, they were merely expecting to get one. Earlier this month, they said they won the lottery, until I reminded them of my (very favorable to me) price quote. Then suddenly they didn't win the lottery after all, supposedly having been misinformed by Ford. Last week they started pushing to refund my deposit, since they wouldn't be getting a KR (yeah, right). I politely told them to keep it until Ford made their announcement. In a few more weeks they will hopefully run out of lies to tell.

I don't know if it will ultimately result in anything or not, but if not for the information from folks in this forum (including more scrupulous dealers), I would have given up a long time ago. Thanks all round! :rockon:

you know were all kinda like a BIG family :shift:

Archived