TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Grille

SGT3517

I just got a complete GT grille with lights. I have it setting in place just waiting to see if I want to put it in. I well tell you this do not look close at the one that is in are car's now, you well be upset with the way they put them in and together. I was sure disapointed.

I just got a complete GT grille with lights. I have it setting in place just waiting to see if I want to put it in. I well tell you this do not look close at the one that is in are car's now, you well be upset with the way they put them in and together. I was sure disapointed.

For $105 plus shipping you can get a grill housing like the 2008s that doesn't use the old grill. Check the SPP catalog.

For $105 plus shipping you can get a grill housing like the 2008s that doesn't use the old grill. Check the SPP catalog.

I am finding that while I hate the cut grill when looked at closely and directly I do like the way it provides a dark look behind the grill vs. the look back into the silver of the radiator of the 08 grill.

Anyone else see this?

Your Black lower grill looks great. Did you rattle can it?

I want to order one for my wifes GT/CS, but it needs to be black.

How did you prep yours ?

SPP sells the lower grill in black. Even on my white SGT I'm going with black to blend in with the lower section of the fascia. Personal taste.

SPP sells the lower grill in black. Even on my white SGT I'm going with black to blend in with the lower section of the fascia. Personal taste.

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered the black lower grill for my wifes GT/CS. It looks so unfinished down there and unprotected. It's hard for me to believe that Ford let it leave the factory that way. $79 bucks is not a big deal to make it "right".

Archived