TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Knight Rider on NBC tonight

crispy23c

No, but they are pretty good ads....And the show has a story, at least. Nice touch with the nanites repairing the bullet holes...

I half expect David Hasselhoff to do a cameo somewhere on this....

I pretty sure the HOFF is IN the movie, im thinking the new guys DAD. thats one of the questions on NBC.com

and i like the commericals so far.

michael morris

Didn't need the "alternative lifestyle" reference either.

Lots of cheese so far but not all bad. There is a freakin Shelby mustang on the screen....

CB

That does help alot! Better yet, the Shelby hunts YOU!!! :hysterical: They must be saving the HOFF's cameo for down the road..WAIT! There he is!!! Cheesy, yes (as the original was), but it had a story, and I LOVE the black on black KR!!! :headspin:

sweepstakes ans.

PURPLE

GASOLINE

MICHAEL KNIGHT

KNIGHT INDUSTRIES THREE THOUSAND

GO TO NBC TO REGISTER

Wrong!

1. Cello

2. moslty solar energy with 91% of it's spent energy being regenerated which makes KITT capable of 167 mpg on gasoline.

Anyone notice is was a debadged GM vehicle wrecked in the end and the airbags didn't deploy?

I'm going to call my attorney and see if I can sue NBC and get the last two hours of my life back!

Talk about whoring a show (FORD) and I thought Transformers was bad!

Talk about whoring a show (FORD) and I thought Transformers was bad!

You thought those were bad?!?! Don't you remember 'Viper'?!? That show was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse!!! Not only was the writing baaaaaaaaaaaaaad, but EVERY single freakin' car was a Chrysler product!!! And they RAN! :hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical:

Seroiusly, that show was the worst car-based show EVER!!!!!

Now, when can I pick up my Black KR????? :superhero:

I loved the 4 commercials that ran like a sit com .... good adv of ford. ... i think using ALL ford vehicles was cute ...... up till the end when the GM/CHEVY suburban got it bad !!!

some liked the show ... some didnt ... considering what i expected .... not much ... 2 thumbs up : Not a bad plot and ya gotta love the car ............. :yahoo:

For sure, this wasn't the best TV show I've ever seen, but I would call it just average; I saw far worst than that. At least, this gave me an opportunity to see the KR in action.

Some of the stuff did not make much sense...like how tough it was for the KR to pull away from the Edge. As far as commercials are concerned, I had the Canadian feed so I guess I missed the best ones (US commercials get preempted when the same program runs simultaneoulsy on a canadian network, which was the case here). The one Ford commercial that I saw was clever though.

I liked it. IMO, it was as good as the original. I liked the fact it was a continuation with the Hoff and original KITT (at least part of it) in the show. I did not care for some of the adult content. It was not needed and the show could/should have been a bit more kid friendly.

Here's what I didn't like:

- an Edge keeping up on the twisties

- dumbing down the girl after class

- David Hasslehoff

- the plot

Here's what I did like:

- the CAR

- the girl

- the commercials

- shots of the car when driving by itself; it seemed hunkered down and faster

- the fact that I didn't care about the plot

I've wasted more time on worse stuff, which isn't saying much for me.

GT500KR as KITT beats that 80s T/A in sheer awesomeness. Bringing in the elements/cameos from the original show was a great idea. Deanna Russo (Sarah) is HOT!! Ford commercials with KITT & Mike were great. Val Kilmer definitely is a good voice for KITT. I want a series NBC.

I liked it. IMO, it was as good as the original. I liked the fact it was a continuation with the Hoff and original KITT (at least part of it) in the show. I did not care for some of the adult content. It was not needed and the show could/should have been a bit more kid friendly.

Completely agree on all points. I, too, thought the adult content was uncalled for. The show should be geared towards kids first, with another level for the adults. A clever writer could have done that...oh *wait* this was produced during the writer's strike, wasn't it? Still, no reason to stoop.

Still, I want the series. It will be good to see a Shelby every week on T.V. Maybe they can hire some better (more clever) writers for the adult content...and leave it to the kids not to "get it" so obviously...

And next time, the KR should smoke :burnout: the edge (or just about anything else)!

Archived