TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Shirt

TRGriff

Since the team Shelby membership packages were sent out a lot of members didn't receive a shirt or maybe some other item. My question is if you did not get a shirt in the original mailing has any one received a shirt since then?

Since the team Shelby membership packages were sent out a lot of members didn't receive a shirt or maybe some other item. My question is if you did not get a shirt in the original mailing has any one received a shirt since then?

yes, but I had to remind Sharon with a pm. Try sending her a message, she is very good about getting back with folks.

John

ShelbyPilot, You'll need to send Sharon a PM to get this resolved.

I was one of the original S197 SGT members that didn't receive a shirt with the initial membership but after several PM's to Sharon I have since received the Team Shelby upgrade package with the new shirt.

ShelbyPilot, You'll need to send Sharon a PM to get this resolved.

I was one of the original S197 SGT members that didn't receive a shirt with the initial membership but after several PM's to Sharon I have since received the Team Shelby upgrade package with the new shirt.

I already paid for and got the upgrade and Team Shelby Shirt. I didn't however get a Shelby GT shirt originally promised by the S197OA. :waiting:

I was sent the upgrade package with the new Team Shelby shirt free of charge since I did not receive the original S197OA shirt and keychain. Does anyone know if they actually made any of the S197OA SGT shirts ?

ShelbyPilot,

Since you paid for the upgrade package I would contact Sharon and ask her for at least another shirt from your original S197OA membership.

Don

Archived