TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone Get A Shelby GT 500 RED/WHITE in Colorado delivered from Carthage NY???

Jbahoffman

Yup it's mine. Couldn't find one in the mountains so I had to go to the East Coast for one. It was set up just like I wanted also. Red w. Red and Black interior w. Shaker 1000 and I'm Sirius sat. radio. It's still in transit will be here at the end of the week. Can't wait to drive my Shelby in the mountains.

Yup it's mine. Couldn't find one in the mountains so I had to go to the East Coast for one. It was set up just like I wanted also. Red w. Red and Black interior w. Shaker 1000 and I'm Sirius sat. radio. It's still in transit will be here at the end of the week. Can't wait to drive my Shelby in the mountains.

Congrats, ColoCobra! Where about in Colorado are you from? From which CO dealer are you picking it up? I got mine from the dealer in Salida, CO...as of last week, still on Material Hold.

Congratulations!!!!!!! And welcome to this board!!!!!

Tell us-----did you order it ahead of time--or just found it at the dealer???

Get it at MSRP???????

Good luck!!!!

I'm in Edwards which is in Eagle County near Vail. I found it at the dealership after I contacted every Ford dealer I knew and was told that their cars were either sold or the owners were keeping their cars. I had to pay some extra juice over sticker. I think that's pretty normal but distasteful for these cars. I do believe they are worth the extra juice however. I've always wanted a Shelby.

Archived