TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody have a white SGT with a CS6 hood? Any issue's with this on a properly prepped hood? Curious about proper gaps and the fiberglass finish.

Thanks,

I have one, and other than being abit hefty, the hood is fantanstic! Gaps good, finish is better than factory quality, but my hood was prepped and installed by SAI.

Thanks for the input guys, does anybody have any camera shots from different angles? From the drivers seat would be cool to see. What about the underside of the hood? Does it look finished or can you see the fiberglass? The stock underhood blanket fits it as well? I know, questions, questions....

I wonder if the hood could be ordered and sent to Tasca for prep work and installation? I live in N.C. and I would make the road trip for this, if available.

I'm sure it could be done. But there would be fitting required prior to painting though. I would think you would need to leave the car though. You can also make a choice of having your washer squirters in the factory location or relocate them to the wiper arms for a cleaner looking install.

You can contact Steve Guyette at Tasca for info. sguyette@tasca.com.

What kind of price does this hood command fully prepped painted and striped?

About $1,600.00

Archived