TEAM SHELBY FORUM

February 16th Cruise-In

Jimz06GT-H

Since the weather is supposed to be great this weekend, the regional Saleen Club of America group is hosting a Cruise-In Saturday afternoon at the Kidd Valley located at 14303 Aurora Avenue North in Seattle. It is supposed to begin at 5PM but since sunset is at 5:30 we plan on arriving about 4:30 or so. This event is open to all mustang owners.

This will be the public debut of our GT-H. If you can make it there we can meet and greet.

Hope to see you there!

quote name='Jimz06GT-H' date='Feb 15 2008, 04:52 PM' post='363922']

Since the weather is supposed to be great this weekend, the regional Saleen Club of America group is hosting a Cruise-In Saturday afternoon at the Kidd Valley located at 14303 Aurora Avenue North in Seattle. It is supposed to begin at 5PM but since sunset is at 5:30 we plan on arriving about 4:30 or so. This event is open to all mustang owners.

This will be the public debut of our GT-H. If you can make it there we can meet and greet.

Hope to see you there!

OK, folks, we had nice weather with a day's notice and no one replyed with " I'll be there" or after the event with something like " Had a great time, there were lots of cars including, bla bla bla and one 725 HP SS.

How was the turn out? Anyone take pictures? Did anyone go?

I just said that I was going to Dick's Brew House and got a couple of responses. I ended up being the only Shelby there but I only gave a few minutes notice.

Maybe we don't like the Saleen guys and gals, I don't know since I'm new to the Ford social seen.

post-12985-1203282286_thumb.jpg

post-12985-1203282439_thumb.jpg[

post-12985-1203282439_thumb.jpg

quote name='Jimz06GT-H' date='Feb 15 2008, 04:52 PM' post='363922']

Hope to see you there!

OK, folks, we had nice weather with a day's notice and no one replyed with " I'll be there" or after the event with something like " Had a great time, there were lots of cars including, bla bla bla and one 725 HP SS.

How was the turn out? Anyone take pictures? Did anyone go?

I just said that I was going to Dick's Brew House and got a couple of responses. I ended up being the only Shelby there but I only gave a few minutes notice.

Maybe we don't like the Saleen guys and gals, I don't know since I'm new to the Ford social seen.

post-12985-1203282439_thumb.jpg[

We're car guys period

Had a blast! Although there was only one other Shelby (Sherri & Dave's GT/SC) besides our GT-H, there were about 40 cars there. Saleens, SVT Cobras, and many other great Mustangs. A good time was had by all! The food was great (I especially liked the sweet potato fries). When Spring arrives this will be a weekly event.

I had hoped to meet some new Shelby owners but will look for other opportunities when the weather get better.

I would have posted earlier but I was wrapped up watching the Daytona 500 and then couldn't resist taking the GT-H out for a drive before the sun went down. Weather forcast is even better for tomorrow so I think I'll drive it to work.

Archived