TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUPERCHARGERS

KMCBOSS

Anyone know if the 605 HP supercharger is polished?

I noticed on the SS order sheet you had a choice of polished or non polished superchargers for the 725 HP version but no choice on the 605 HP version.

At the moment, all we have is the black finished 605 hp S/C's. But, the polished ones are coming soon--hopefully by May or June. They are on the way!!!!!!

Bud

KMC sorry i didnt know the answer. so i went and got someone who did, my BUDDY BUD :hysterical::hysterical2:

michael morris

Mike, another question is do I still have time to change my order? I have opted to play it safe (warranty wise) and go for the 605 HP version but may want to change to the 725 HP versin. Is there time to change my mind? Thanks Ed

Mike, another question is do I still have time to change my order? I have opted to play it safe (warranty wise) and go for the 605 HP version but may want to change to the 725 HP versin. Is there time to change my mind? Thanks Ed

again i will check to make sure im correct on this, but i believe you can change the order up until SAI orders the parts. i will find out for you.

michael morris

Archived