TEAM SHELBY FORUM

myrtle beach mustang week

ktuohy

• 1 month later...
Went last year (2007) with 07 white SHELBY GT CSM 1257. WON BEST OF SHELBY. Mine was one of the last awards to be given out. Going again this year. Kenny

You took my spot last year..........I have upped the anti this year hope you like competition....... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Unless they think that 500's are not real Shelbys.............Witch is the impression I got last year...............Fools............BB.

You took my spot last year..........I have upped the anti this year hope you like competition....... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Unless they think that 500's are not real Shelbys.............Witch is the impression I got last year...............Fools............BB.

BB, I've seen pics of your car and there no question, it's one bad ass Shelby. But my question is, what are the rules in the shows down south regarding how many mods are allowed to show in a Shelby class? Or do they have more than one class for Shelby's? Up here in the NW at most Mustang shows, you're only allowed 3 mods, tires and wheels are about the biggest mod allowed. If you have a different hood, custom paint, custom interior, non-stock SC, automatically puts you in the modified class. Up here it boils down to, if it didn't come with it on the car when ordered, its a mod. A lot of people up here don't like to mod their cars too much because they have to compete with cars that are totally over the top, gull wing doors, 30K paint jobs, chrome everything, etc.

I hope all you guys and gals have a great time in that Florida sun.

Dave

BB, I've seen pics of your car and there no question, it's one bad ass Shelby. But my question is, what are the rules in the shows down south regarding how many mods are allowed to show in a Shelby class? Or do they have more than one class for Shelby's? Up here in the NW at most Mustang shows, you're only allowed 3 mods, tires and wheels are about the biggest mod allowed. If you have a different hood, custom paint, custom interior, non-stock SC, automatically puts you in the modified class. Up here it boils down to, if it didn't come with it on the car when ordered, its a mod. A lot of people up here don't like to mod their cars too much because they have to compete with cars that are totally over the top, gull wing doors, 30K paint jobs, chrome everything, etc.

I hope all you guys and gals have a great time in that Florida sun.

Dave

I do have a KB and rims but other than that it's only painted trim,and dress......aka ...clean-up. [most of the performance parts I have cant be see or are not judged in a show] I have gone through the car and paid close attention to detail.......polishing all I can to STOCK parts,powder coat some things but all in all.... I did all the work myself and only paid for parts I could not make my self......and I did make or help others to make parts for this car....more than most will ever know....however there are some that do...............

I am OK with that.........Just love your ride, for it is YOUR ride............BB500.

Working??? :hysterical::hysterical3::hysterical:

More like...

:spend: :tequila: :banana piano: :party::cheerleader: :beerchug:

Keep that on the lo-lo...bill for you know who may read this and "game off" for me .....Oh and Ill take you down with me!!!! and you to JOE!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :jackinbox:

Hey BB500, what part of Mass are you in? My wife and I will heading to Central North Carolina when we head down for Mustang Week. From

there we will go to Myrtle Beach on the 25th. We are staying at the Patricia Grand Hotel, found the link in this forum. Don

Hey BB500, what part of Mass are you in? My wife and I will heading to Central North Carolina when we head down for Mustang Week. From

there we will go to Myrtle Beach on the 25th. We are staying at the Patricia Grand Hotel, found the link in this forum. Don

Dartmouth...near NewBedford......

Archived