TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bil SB6900 sponsor of the bill sen tom 48th dist

BLOWN

Hi there, Do any of you know where the 48th dist is located ( what city) . This is in washington state. Sen tom from the 48th state is the sponsor of this bill number SB6900. It is a bill that will put a BIG hit on anyone owning or wanting to get a Musicle car. I am findind out more about the Bill like a website to go to to be able to read what it says and then be able to respond to him direcly. We need to have EVERY one email him and tell him what we thing about this BIG tax hit on the Musicle cars. In reality the cars R doing nothing to cause global warming it is a Vehicle tom is useing to move his money bill through. If they where really that bad they would truly Ban them completly. Lets try and do what we can. Here is his email addy but I am trying to get to where we can reaqd what the bill says. I will keep us posted.If any of you know please shed some light on this for ME. Thanks

tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov"

Hi there, Do any of you know where the 48th dist is located ( what city) . This is in washington state. Sen tom from the 48th state is the sponsor of this bill number SB6900. It is a bill that will put a BIG hit on anyone owning or wanting to get a Musicle car. I am findind out more about the Bill like a website to go to to be able to read what it says and then be able to respond to him direcly. We need to have EVERY one email him and tell him what we thing about this BIG tax hit on the Musicle cars. In reality the cars R doing nothing to cause global warming it is a Vehicle tom is useing to move his money bill through. If they where really that bad they would truly Ban them completly. Lets try and do what we can. Here is his email addy but I am trying to get to where we can reaqd what the bill says. I will keep us posted.If any of you know please shed some light on this for ME. Thanks

tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov"

Might want to try the SEMA link also - for the SEMA Action Network - http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?ID=/...SANcom/HomePage

Page

tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov"

Rotten fucking cock suckers always trying to take my money. VOTE no on tax increases period, the only way hold them accountable and make them make the tough decisions is to put them on a realistic budget. They should be just like us, you just can't have everything you want, you have to make choices.

tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov"

Redmond, Bellevue area is the 48th. This is another of the Dem's ploys to add a road tax since they know the voters will not approve another gas tax increase. Remember the last .09 increase they demanded was needed for safety of the driving public? Yet do you hear anything about replaing the Alaskan Way Viaduct or the 520 floating bridge the poster child projects that they said would fall down or sink if voters did not approve. This bill will add an additional tax based on engine displacement; for Example, a 5.4L GT500 will cost $325.00 additional per year to license. The reason cited; higher emmisions and road damage. Yet motor homes are exempt, go figure! :banghead: Washington already ranks the 6th highest gas tax in the country. All these people want is your money. Of course here in WA, PC is the order of the day, the Legeslature is bought and paid for, and I expect this will sail through with minimal challange. :censored:

It just makes me sick to see so many of us just bend over and say ALLAHA GLOBAL WARMING. ALLAHA IN THE NAME OF THE KIDS, Now it is ALLAHA IN THE NAME OF THE LITTLE MUSCLE CARS that is causing GLOBAL WARMING.It is all just a vehicle to get there Big brother ( taxes) on the american public. This is one of the biggest HOAXES that there is. What ever happened to the other side the TRUTH? Owell I will not just bend over and take it. There is a bill SB6900 in washington State that wants to TAX BIG TIME all the muscle cars because they R causing GLOBAL WARMING. I am trying to get the word out to all car clubs in washington state to write the sponsor of the bill Sen Tom from the 48th Dis. I am trying to get a website or something that we will be able to go to to read what his bill says. I was in the Marines for 6 yrs and all Marines fight every day for R freedoms that we have and here we have a war here right at home in R own country between GOOD & EVIL . The Truth will come out But right now the EVEIL IS WINNING. oYEA ANOTHER thing that is so sad that alot of Americans R falling for OBAMA. HERE is a guy who won't even put his hand over his heart or even whisper or even move his lips to R American anthem, What the hell is going on. One of the biggest mistakes we have made R kicking prayer out of R schools and look around and see the results from that R and the second will be electing for President a man or women who will not honor R country. Anyway thanks I feel a little better. SORRY I got so far off the subject I just can not stand to see how easy it is for smart people to be so stupid & blind at the same time. I better get off here

It just makes me sick to see so many of us just bend over and say ALLAHA GLOBAL WARMING. ALLAHA IN THE NAME OF THE KIDS, Now it is ALLAHA IN THE NAME OF THE LITTLE MUSCLE CARS that is causing GLOBAL WARMING.It is all just a vehicle to get there Big brother ( taxes) on the american public. This is one of the biggest HOAXES that there is. What ever happened to the other side the TRUTH? Owell I will not just bend over and take it. There is a bill SB6900 in washington State that wants to TAX BIG TIME all the muscle cars because they R causing GLOBAL WARMING. I am trying to get the word out to all car clubs in washington state to write the sponsor of the bill Sen Tom from the 48th Dis. I am trying to get a website or something that we will be able to go to to read what his bill says. I was in the Marines for 6 yrs and all Marines fight every day for R freedoms that we have and here we have a war here right at home in R own country between GOOD & EVIL . The Truth will come out But right now the EVEIL IS WINNING. oYEA ANOTHER thing that is so sad that alot of Americans R falling for OBAMA. HERE is a guy who won't even put his hand over his heart or even whisper or even move his lips to R American anthem, What the hell is going on. One of the biggest mistakes we have made R kicking prayer out of R schools and look around and see the results from that R and the second will be electing for President a man or women who will not honor R country. Anyway thanks I feel a little better. SORRY I got so far off the subject I just can not stand to see how easy it is for smart people to be so stupid & blind at the same time. I better get off here

Here is a link to SB6900 text. It gets worse in 2012, these a@# holes want to tax us out of our cars and into public transportation. :banghead:

Forgot the link http://apps.leg.wa.gov/documents/billdocs/...0Bills/6900.pdf

This isn't just a muscle car tax. They want to tax any car with 2 liters or more. My 3 liter V6 Mazda 6 would be taxed $225 a year and my SGT $275.

Yea, maybe if you through an air mattress in the back seat you can qualify as an RV :hysterical2:

Cmon Guys lets all of us email Sen Tom and let him know about what we think of this whole thing. It might not do anything but atleast we would have done R part not to let it happen. I would feel like shit if I just stood by and did NOTHING. I will be firing one off tomorow to Sen Tom. Let Get R done Boys. SEMPER-FI

Hey thanks hotrodric, I just read the bill and it looks very Juicy of tax payers $$

I think it sucks but I Believe that help is on the way. Dino Rossi will be runing for Gov again and he is going to have a hay day on the things that he is going to be using in his run for the Gov. Remember he only lost by 142 votes by people that where DEAD last time. It will have a diffrent out come this time around, I hOPE AND PRAY.

THE BIG LIBS ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE MOUTAINS R THINKING OF ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF GLOBAL WARMING OR USEING R KIDS AS A VEHICLE TO GET THERE CRAZY IDEAS PASSED. WE HAVE A HUGE MONEY PROBLEM OVER THERE. CHECK THIS OUT AND READ IT. WE NEED TO SUPPORT DINO ROSSI. NEED TO SUPPORT PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPORTING R IDEAS. READ THIS THJEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY WE HAVE THESE STUPID IDEAS ON ETRA TAX MONEY COMING IN.

Overspending into a $2.5 billion Deficit

Washington state will face a $2.5 billion deficit by 2013. Unfortunately, this is the result of the incumbent’s 33

percent spending increase over the past 3 years. Just last Thursday, the Senate Ways and Means Committee

released a six year budget outlook projecting a best-case scenario $937 million deficit in the next biennium and a $2.5

billion deficit by 2013. Remembering that the state was looking at a $2.1 billion surplus in 2007, the incumbent’s

pattern of overspending has put our state in a dire situation in the coming years.

dinorossi.com

http:/

Cmon people email Sen Tom and tell him what you think about the Bill and what they R trying to do. It is never to late. This is what I got back from Sen Tom today. I emailed him about thjis yesterday. DO NOT GIVE UP. I will be emailing Sen Tom again soon on the ? That washington state has a history of showing leadership & also the global warming thing. What do you think. Cmon email Sen Tom.

Jim,

I understand your frustration. The bill is not going to pass, I didn't even try to get it out of committee. What I wanted to do was start what I believe is an important conversation we as a society need to have regarding how we can reduce our adverse environment impacts, while reducing out dependence on foreign oil from an unstable region. Pouring billions into the Middle East is adding fuel to the fire.

My frustration stems from the auto companies fixation on every car going zero to 60 in under 5 seconds. There are a ton of clean burning diesels in Europe that are getting 50+ MPG. The US auto manufacturers are looked into yesterdays mentality that they can make $10,000 off every SUV sold. I remember in 2005 when we were debating the clean car bill (HB1397), when a lobbyist out from Detroit told me, "We (auto companies) have Washington DC locked up." Washington State has a rich history of showing leadership, and I believe we must do everything we can to intelligently address global warming. I appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

Best of success,

Rodney Tom

State Senator

p 360.786.7694

o 800.562.6000 hotline

e tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov

w http://www.sdc.wa.gov/tom.htm

Cmon people email Sen Tom and tell him what you think about the Bill and what they R trying to do. It is never to late. This is what I got back from Sen Tom today. I emailed him about thjis yesterday. DO NOT GIVE UP. I will be emailing Sen Tom again soon on the ? That washington state has a history of showing leadership & also the global warming thing. What do you think. Cmon email Sen Tom.

Jim,

I understand your frustration. The bill is not going to pass, I didn't even try to get it out of committee. What I wanted to do was start what I believe is an important conversation we as a society need to have regarding how we can reduce our adverse environment impacts, while reducing out dependence on foreign oil from an unstable region. Pouring billions into the Middle East is adding fuel to the fire.

My frustration stems from the auto companies fixation on every car going zero to 60 in under 5 seconds. There are a ton of clean burning diesels in Europe that are getting 50+ MPG. The US auto manufacturers are looked into yesterdays mentality that they can make $10,000 off every SUV sold. I remember in 2005 when we were debating the clean car bill (HB1397), when a lobbyist out from Detroit told me, "We (auto companies) have Washington DC locked up." Washington State has a rich history of showing leadership, and I believe we must do everything we can to intelligently address global warming. I appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

Best of success,

Rodney Tom

State Senator

p 360.786.7694

o 800.562.6000 hotline

e tom.rodney@leg.wa.gov

w http://www.sdc.wa.gov/tom.htm

Don't get complacent. The voters love to vote for taxes THEY don't have to pay, so since most of them don't have a GT or GT500, they would be inclined to VOTE FOR this.

I hope the lobbyists keep up on it.

Else they'll sell the Mustang like the Cobra - buy the body and put your own drive train in it. Some assembly required but I know a ton of mechanics that can do it. (I could but no longer have the equipment. It was so easy to change an engine in 1970.)

Rotten fucking cock suckers always trying to take my money. VOTE no on tax increases period, the only way hold them accountable and make them make the tough decisions is to put them on a realistic budget. They should be just like us, you just can't have everything you want, you have to make choices.

Gee, tell us how you really feel? At least you don't live in the People's Republic of Portland like me. :(

The only thing surprising to me is that WA is just now trying this stunt. Oregon brought up the issue a few years back, although I don't think it made it out of the legislature that session (it wasn't defeated, mind you . . . way too liberal around here).

Gee, tell us how you really feel? At least you don't live in the People's Republic of Portland like me. :(

The only thing surprising to me is that WA is just now trying this stunt. Oregon brought up the issue a few years back, although I don't think it made it out of the legislature that session (it wasn't defeated, mind you . . . way too liberal around here).

Last I heard portland was making a stand on taxes I thought? It doesn't sound like our bill will make it out of commitee this time around. They have been doing this same tax for a while in London and I believe they just doubled it. The idea is to cut down on traffic in the city and I think its been effective, I can't help but think the downtown shops can't be real happy about running all their customers out of town.

• 10 months later...

This moron, Sen. Tom, is my brother-in-law. He drives a Lexus with 400 hp, has a ski boat with a 454, his wife drives a Lexus SUV, they have a Ferrari and live in a 7500 sq. ft. glass house on the lake and has swallowed the man made global warming scam, "hook line and sinker." It's all about his power over us for him, I remember when he was capable of independent thought, but those days are gone I'm afraid.

I can remember when I actually respected the guy . . .

Archived