TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Technical Help Needed...

EXVp

Morning folks,

Trying to determin if there are any compatibility issues in trying to adapt the Ford Racing brake kit (GT500 front brakes basically) P/N M-2300-S with the Bullitt Mustang 18" wheel. My guess is that there will be, and dealers I've asked don't seem to be able to answer this either. I am certain the answer can be found here though. Thanks in advance! Russ

Morning folks,

Trying to determin if there are any compatibility issues in trying to adapt the Ford Racing brake kit (GT500 front brakes basically) P/N M-2300-S with the Bullitt Mustang 18" wheel. My guess is that there will be, and dealers I've asked don't seem to be able to answer this either. I am certain the answer can be found here though. Thanks in advance! Russ

Hey there,

I am about 99.9% sure thats not going to work. The Bullitt wheels dont seem to fit with any of the big brake upgrades that are available. You MIGHT get it to fit with a spacer, but I wouldnt bet on it.

Page

Hey there,

I am about 99.9% sure thats not going to work. The Bullitt wheels dont seem to fit with any of the big brake upgrades that are available. You MIGHT get it to fit with a spacer, but I wouldnt bet on it.

Page

That's for the reply folks. Appreciate it. As much as I like the look of these wheels, there's not much you can do around them it seems if you're set on keeping them.

Archived