TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Victor Ford SVT Show July 13, 2008

JeffIsHereToo

Hi all- unfortunately I am going to have to cancel. My son's birthday party is Saturday night and we have out of town guests who have decided it would be great to stay with us :banghead::censored:

I'm afraid the wife would be a little miffed if I got up bright and early and left her with the guests.

Larry

Sorry you cant make it. Next time. Jeff....I will be bringing your goody bag I picked up at SAI last month. Showcar...I have a problem. My son is on leave and arriving at Ohare around noon. Options are to have wife pick me up leave early and leave my Shelby there....will I be able to put it someplace safe? Thanx Steve

Larry

Sorry you cant make it. Next time. Jeff....I will be bringing your goody bag I picked up at SAI last month. Showcar...I have a problem. My son is on leave and arriving at Ohare around noon. Options are to have wife pick me up leave early and leave my Shelby there....will I be able to put it someplace safe? Thanx Steve

Cool thanks!

:)

Awesome pics! Thank you very much for sharing-had this on my list of must do's and it didn't work out--now I'm really sorry I missed it.

Archived