TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Victor Ford SVT Show July 13, 2008

JeffIsHereToo

Hey All:

Last year there were very few Shelby's at the big Victor Ford show in Wauconda. Out of the 300 or so cars only a handful were Shelby's. I'd like to change that this year! :happy feet: .

http://www.victorford.com/events.htm

Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008

On Route 12 - (1-1/2 Miles North of Route 176)

Wauconda, IL 60084

The show starts at 9AM but if we all want to get space, it does run out, we would want to be there by 7AM.

The dealership is right down the street from the Volo Car museum for a fun afternoon after the show.

http://www.volocars.com/

There you will find the Eleanor from "Gone in 60 Seconds" among many more.

SVTFlyer08.jpg

SVTFlyer08.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You want love here it is,

Open House March 9,2008 at Victor Ford in Waconda. We start at 10am. and go till 3pm. A few car clubs will be there like

Stallions Gate,Next Gen Musclecars and now Shelby autos.I will be there all day representing Show Car Detail.

I didnt post the open house I had at my shop because I dont want to anger the Moderators.Ive been trying to email the Adminastration about sponsoring this site but have had 0 replies. Everyone is welcome. Stop by March 9 and say HI.

You want love here it is,

Open House March 9,2008 at Victor Ford in Waconda. We start at 10am. and go till 3pm. A few car clubs will be there like

Stallions Gate,Next Gen Musclecars and now Shelby autos.I will be there all day representing Show Car Detail.

I didnt post the open house I had at my shop because I dont want to anger the Moderators.Ive been trying to email the Adminastration about sponsoring this site but have had 0 replies. Everyone is welcome. Stop by March 9 and say HI.

Well, once we get out local club formed and get Team Shelby affiliation you can sponsor us! I'm thinking of holding a planning meeting in early April.

As for March 9th, my car's actual birthday, I'll be there! :happy feet: Not sure if I'll be there with the car, we'll see how the roads are, but there none the less!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey All:

Last year there were very few Shelby's at the big Victor Ford show in Wauconda. Out of the 300 or so cars only a handful were Shelby's. I'd like to change that this year! :happy feet:

The event is in July, the exact date hasn't been published yet, but I suspect it will be Sunday July 12th.

http://www.victorford.com/events.htm

On Route 12 - (1-1/2 Miles North of Route 176)

Wauconda, IL 60084

The show starts at 9AM but if we all want to get space, it does run out, we would want to be there by 7AM.

The dealership is right down the street from the Volo Car museum for a fun afternoon after the show.

http://www.volocars.com/

There you will find the Eleanor from "Gone in 60 Seconds" among many more.

Thats my birthday. Will there be cake?

bj

• 1 month later...
All I have posted the flyer in the first post of this topic.

They have made an offer for us to have the first row set aside for Shelby!

Who's in!?!?!?!?!

:happy feet:

I'm in...I go to this show every year, and it's a great show (although the burn-outs on Rt 12 boarder on reckless)....Is the 1st row set aside for new Shelbys or are vintage shelby's welcome as well ? as I will probably bring one of our vintage Shelby's too.

I'm in...I go to this show every year, and it's a great show (although the burn-outs on Rt 12 boarder on reckless)....Is the 1st row set aside for new Shelbys or are vintage shelby's welcome as well ? as I will probably bring one of our vintage Shelby's too.

All Shelby's welcome! Wouldn't have it any other way!

• 2 months later...
Gentlemen,

Do we need to register for this show or just show up. I plan to be there but will need to leave early to pick up son at airport. He is one leave. Please advise. Thanx Steve

Mr Hugger, just show up early by 8:00am and tell them your with us.(If they dont figure it out with the shelby) Ill have my canopy set up towards the back of the first line. It is Showcar blue. See you then.

Bump!

Hey all! If your attending please try to arrive by 8AM as the lot fills fast and we may or may not be able to hold spaces for very long.

FYI! The t-shirts this year have a Team Shelby connection! The car highlighted this year is the GT500 Super Snake with pictures of our favorite salesman/moderator Michael Morris' car! Michael graciously took pics of his car and got us the quality needed and they look great!

So come on down!

Can someone give me a street address so I can Map Quest directions?

I'm coming from N/W Indiana about 90 miles away.

It's been a long time since I've been in that area so a street address will help me zero in on the exact location.

Thanks,

Alan

This is the address for the building next to the dealership but you can't miss it!

Address for GPS:

1400 Old Rand Rd

Wauconda, IL 60084

Looking forward to seeing you!

Thanks Jeff,

Looking foreword to meeting you also.

Map Quest says 1:45 min travel time.

I plan to leave around 6am.

If you can, save me a good spot to park.

Alan

Archived