TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tungston coupe mmade it to Arizona

lou427f

post-4998-1154654596_thumb.jpgCar arrived finally...dealer 100+miles away in Phoenix, wnet to see it before picking up tomorrow. Car is awesome...very well done and "stupid fast" as a fellow drag racer put it! Call me stupid! I have a 9 second TBolt clone). Anyway, I plan to get it tomorrow and will have a good feel for the car.

One thing that surprised me was the lower rocker panel, rear valence panel and the spoiler are black and really set off the car in person...photos do not do it justice!! attached photo was talen before wash etc...as received with about 30 miles on it. The valet feature was still enabled...the PDI guy said it was the slowest car he had ever checked out!!! This is my first post, so hope it works. I have been reading posts for months tho.

post-4998-1154654596_thumb.jpg

post-4998-1154654596_thumb.jpgCar arrived finally...dealer 100+miles away in Phoenix, wnet to see it before picking up tomorrow. Car is awesome...very well done and "stupid fast" as a fellow drag racer put it! Call me stupid! I have a 9 second TBolt clone). Anyway, I plan to get it tomorrow and will have a good feel for the car.

One thing that surprised me was the lower rocker panel, rear valence panel and the spoiler are black and really set off the car in person...photos do not do it justice!! attached photo was talen before wash etc...as received with about 30 miles on it. The valet feature was still enabled...the PDI guy said it was the slowest car he had ever checked out!!! This is my first post, so hope it works. I have been reading posts for months tho.

Congrats now go waste some rubber.

:cheerleader: I dont want to say where mine is until I own it, being paranoid but this is a strange market. It is in Phoenix though. Congrates, maybe I will see you on the street soon.

I picked it up at Sanderson Ford, great dealer. :bandance:

:cheerleader: I dont want to say where mine is until I own it, being paranoid but this is a strange market. It is in Phoenix though. Congrates, maybe I will see you on the street soon.

I picked it up at Sanderson Ford, great dealer. :bandance:

lou427f,

Glad to see you got your car. :cheerleader:

I have a question? :sos:

Did you get the Charcoal Black interior or the Crimson Red & Charcoal Black?

If you got the Crimson Red & Charcoal Black could you please post some more photos with the doors open so we can see what it looks like against the Tungsten exterior. Thanks & be careful :party:

lou427f,

Glad to see you got your car. :cheerleader:

I have a question? :sos:

Did you get the Charcoal Black interior or the Crimson Red & Charcoal Black?

If you got the Crimson Red & Charcoal Black could you please post some more photos with the doors open so we can see what it looks like against the Tungsten exterior. Thanks & be careful :party:

I didnt get the red. I got the upgraded trim though and it is very nice...the stiches are straight!! I put 200 miles on it today and cannot say enough about what a great car it is. Best performance car ever for Ford...(I had a Boss 302...no comparison) It just hammered thru the twisty mountain roads (more fun than my supercharged S2000) , drives like a normal car if you want. got 20.2 mpg!!! Gas guzzler my butt!! Serius radio is a nice add...antenna isnt really obnoxious. Supercharger sound is perfect...exhaust could be louder, but it sounds cool from the outside. Rear sits high, which doesnt bother me, except for the gap between the top of the tire and the wheel opening.

No...got mine at Lou Grubb...only one there, sorry! Hang in there...

lou427f,

Is it now called Ford Of north scottsdale?

I thought I recognized the Lube place at body shop. Few hundred yards you could be on runway!

Just tell the Leer jets to stop for a bit.

When I spoke with Grubby Lou's a while back for Shelby availability they said 20k over MSRP.

Is Rod still the GM over there? Know Jeff K pretty well.

Going to Pavilions Tomorrow night? Any SHelby's show up there yet?

Will have to watch for it.

edit add... Just noticed you said 100 mi away. Are you in Prescot or Tucson? Or Globe Miami area? Was your Boss 302 Orange

lou427f,

Is it now called Ford Of north scottsdale?

I thought I recognized the Lube place at body shop. Few hundred yards you could be on runway!

Just tell the Leer jets to stop for a bit.

When I spoke with Grubby Lou's a while back for Shelby availability they said 20k over MSRP.

Is Rod still the GM over there? Know Jeff K pretty well.

Going to Pavilions Tomorrow night? Any SHelby's show up there yet?

Will have to watch for it.

edit add... Just noticed you said 100 mi away. Are you in Prescot or Tucson? Or Globe Miami area? Was your Boss 302 Orange

I misspoke...it was Dan Grubb, ex Pioneer Ford.

I am in Sedona. My Boss 302 was yellow...sold it when I came here from Michigan!!

post-4998-1154815619_thumb.jpg

post-4998-1154815619_thumb.jpg

Archived