TEAM SHELBY FORUM

$40m bid (20 bidders) gt-h goes unsold on ebay -13m miles

96season

when they're gone the gone...i guess the lull before the convertibles hit the market will mean more bids and higher prices.

after that we'll see. thanks to all you 1st owners who like me will never sell at any price. i still can't believe that when

i'm parked next to a mercedes c55 amg $100m machine that can blow my doors off, who's got the crowd stares and thumbs up. the old lady in her mercedes or me? money cannot buy the tradition and history of the original american muscle car. there is a deference here to the icon that is shelby. the middle age guys who did'nt buy one because its frivolous now can only dream as they pass by in their mini vans. boys, enjoy the journey in your gt-h

when they're gone the gone...i guess the lull before the convertibles hit the market will mean more bids and higher prices. after that we'll see. thanks to all you 1st owners who like me will never sell at any price. i still can't believe that when i'm parked next to a mercedes c55 amg $100m machine that can blow my doors off, who's got the crowd stares and thumbs up. the old lady in her mercedes or me? money cannot buy the tradition and history of the original american muscle car. there is a deference here to the icon that is shelby. the middle age guys who did'nt buy one because its frivolous now can only dream as they pass by in their mini vans. boys, enjoy the journey in your gt-h

Can you paste a complete URL?

Archived