TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Enclosed transport to Shelby American available

Guys: I will be trailering out empty to Shelby to pick up my Super Snake. The time frame window right now is somewhere from the 2nd week of May to the 2nd week of June. I will have a more definitive date around the 2nd week of April. Here's the deal. I have a brand new 26' Haulmark Edge Series enclosed trailer with all the bells and whistles and will be towing with a brand new '08 F-250 FX4 Crew Cab Deisel SRW pick up. Your car will be insured under my Erie Insurance policy. My start location will be in Pa, zip code 18360, so if you are in the direct direction of my travel route, I will charge you a flat rate of $.40/mile from your home to Shelby Autos in Las Vegas. If I have to go out of my way to pick you up, the charge will also be a flat rate of $.40/mile but it will be figured from my home to you and then to Shelby. I think that's fair! Either way, it will save you a considerable amt. of money from going with a transport company. If anyone is interested, please PM me and we can discuss this in more detail. Please be sure to leave a phone # and time that I can contact you directly. Thanks in advance.

Archived