TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carroll's autograph

2000RCAR

Here is my Shelby autograph on the dash of my '07 GT500. It was sent off 1/24 and recieved yesterday 2/7. Very good service! I had always wanted him to sign my 67 GT500 when I had it but the year I took it to the SAAC meet Carroll wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend. This makes me feel better!

2651413_16_full.jpg

Here is my Shelby autograph on the dash of my '07 GT500. It was sent off 1/24 and recieved yesterday 2/7. Very good service! I had always wanted him to sign my 67 GT500 when I had it but the year I took it to the SAAC meet Carroll wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend. This makes me feel better!

2651413_16_full.jpg

OK, I just got mine back last week as well. Did you put clear coat or anythign over the signature to keep it from fading?? I didn't...and now I'm wonderign if I should have.

OK, I just got mine back last week as well. Did you put clear coat or anythign over the signature to keep it from fading?? I didn't...and now I'm wonderign if I should have.

I installed mine without clear coating. I was worried that the clear coat might make the cover look different than the rest of the dash.

I didn't clear mine either, I'll just be extra careful when I clean the area around the signature. I used to have his signatures on a pair of stellings&hellings air cleaners on a cobra replica....you guessed it, when trying to clean the chrome I wiped off the signatures.

Archived