TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I got my VIN today

burnedgt500

I Got My VIN today and ran home to call Ford Customer Service. Keith was a lot of help he even was able to check and make sure all 3 options were on the car. I had an original ETA of 8/31 it has now been moved up to 8/21-8/27. I figure if I keep my fingers crossed I will have Grabber Orange Loaded T88 in my Garage in the next 2-3 weeks. :bandance: :happy feet: :shift::rockon::cheerleader::roses: :bandance: :happy feet:

That is the first good news I have heard on the site thus far!!! Ahead of schedule!!!

When did you order? I ordered a week ago so I am not getting my hopes up. My order is the first car ordered from a small dealership so I hope that since they have not received one yet that they are a priority somewhere... I doubt it though.

I Got My VIN today and ran home to call Ford Customer Service. Keith was a lot of help he even was able to check and make sure all 3 options were on the car. I had an original ETA of 8/31 it has now been moved up to 8/21-8/27. I figure if I keep my fingers crossed I will have Grabber Orange Loaded T88 in my Garage in the next 2-3 weeks. :bandance: :happy feet: :shift::rockon::cheerleader::roses: :bandance: :happy feet:

THEY ARE SVT CERTIFIED AND I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE PRES. AWARD.

Iknow it's been posted here plenty of times before but could you put up the Ford customer service phone number you called. Mine is supposed to be on the rail car Monday according to the dealer and I just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance.

Iknow it's been posted here plenty of times before but could you put up the Ford customer service phone number you called. Mine is supposed to be on the rail car Monday according to the dealer and I just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance.

Good luck with the rail car loading. Mine was built on 7/22 and released on 7/24 and is still sitting on the lot to be loaded 11 days later. :censored:

Archived