TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEED HELP FROM ALL

hi, my delemar is i have shelby GT500 07 vista blue with no strips there were only nine cars to come out of the factory this way.. i'm on the snake list what should i do? is it more rare now? or will it be more rare after super snake..

You can order the GT500 without stripes. I think the Super Snake would be rarer. And Faster. Alot faster. :happy feet:

I would think any Gt 500 which is Super Snaked will be worth more. I also have a stripe less 07 and will be SS it. If your looking for something different wouldn't you rather a SS then a Stripe less 500. Just my 2 cents.

hi, my delemar is i have shelby GT500 07 vista blue with no strips there were only nine cars to come out of the factory this way.. i'm on the snake list what should i do? is it more rare now? or will it be more rare after super snake..

I'm sure the other eight hope you SS.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about what will be more rare, just what I wanted for tomorrow.

Yeah, my predicament exactly...I have a red stripe package...I'd love the SS, but I just cant bring myself to do it. So my plan is to look for another gt500 and snake it...but I wanna see what happens with the 09 to see what colors are added/deleted. Im thinkin alloy at the moment, but we will see!

As far as yours goes, the stripe delete doesnt make it rare. Its not a rare color, just a rare option. But I get the impression you expect this car to be more or less valuable, and as far as that goes...you got a break even deal at best. If you SS you may be better off, there just arent going to be alot of those changing hands. These cars are TOO much fun to let go of. SS cars are done by Shelby ultra fanatics, and they REALLY arent gonna let go of theirs!

So it is a no brainer...

Get on the list and wait it out. By the time you are called up to do it, you can make a better informed decision then. It will be a year for you to get called anyway if not 2.

Don't worrry about it. Just Super Snake it.

If you really don't like the strips after living with it for a couple month or 4. What the hell, don't the strips come off. After all they are vinyl not paint.

I think in he end if you don't Super Snake because of the strips you will regret it.

Just so you know Mine is a strip delete package as well, I'm not one for strips either and I'm getting my Snake Super Sized.

I'm sure the other eight hope you SS.

I'm one of the other eight. It's 07SS0250. Maybe your decision is harder now, since you'll be one of only 8. I think another stripe-delete blue is being done (Shelby#18? not sure?) so you might be 1 of 7. What the heck, just do it!

Not worried that it's a rare combo, nothing changes the fact that it was one of only nine produced that way. To me, it's interesting, and fun to talk about, but of no real importance. And if I don't like the black stripe on the blue, I'll replace it with tungsten. I really like the look of the stripe-less car, compared to stock, but I like the look of the SuperSnake stripe more. I'm guessing once I see it, I'll keep the black...

:headspin:

i can tell you that if you super snake it it will be worth more. at this point you are still getting in on the bottom floor. once these babies start hitting the streets they'll be hot. everyone will want one. you can take all the pictures and write as many words as you want, but nothing, i mean nothing, can give you the same experience as driving one or even being next to it while it's running. i know from experience. you won't regret it.

i can tell you that if you super snake it it will be worth more. at this point you are still getting in on the bottom floor. once these babies start hitting the streets they'll be hot. everyone will want one. you can take all the pictures and write as many words as you want, but nothing, i mean nothing, can give you the same experience as driving one or even being next to it while it's running. i know from experience. you won't regret it.

Stop it! I'm trying to be patient! Talk like that is making me crazy!! Now I'll be distracted for the rest of the day. Again!

:dreamy:

+1

Super Snake it.....

SS it GO FOR IT 725 H.P

I had 1 of the Blue stripe delete cars and I sold it. Just had to many cars. Cervini C-500 red #3(Cover of Modified Mustangs April 06), Cervini C-500 #7 Blue, 03 Mustang Cobra Sonic Blue, 07 Black Gt500 (to be 07SS0170), Cervini Stalker #1 Yellow(Cover of MM&FF Jan 08) and the 07 Blue gt500 Stripe Delete. I sold it and the 03. By the way the one of the Blue Stripe delete cars was the car at SEMA in the GRIGGS booth. I got to ride in that car @ VIR with Mustang Don at the wheel. That makes 1 of the 9 gone. Two of the 9 blue stripe delete cars were ordered for me. The first one the dealer decided to bump the price 20k. That is the Griggs car now. Think of the car as an investment of fun not money. 725hp sounds like more fun than 500hp without stripes. Thats my 2 cents.

DONT say things like that. im still trying to get over hearing Amys car at the Bash. dont start talking about how i NEED to hear the 725HP. :hysterical:

michael morris

Archived