TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Shelby busts out

KP GT 500

I hope you didn't get any horse poop on the tires driving it out into that field. :shift::hysterical:

No poop on the tires, that is just part of the front yard. Sure would like to "bueller" the car for a

day in Chicago. The car gets fast quick, it seams that the power really kicks in at about 3400 rpm.

All but the hard core will be pleased with the horsepower.

KP

No poop on the tires, that is just part of the front yard. Sure would like to "bueller" the car for a

day in Chicago. The car gets fast quick, it seams that the power really kicks in at about 3400 rpm.

All but the hard core will be pleased with the horsepower.

KP

what did you think of the exhaust note? Seems pretty subdued to me - anybody else agree?

what did you think of the exhaust note? Seems pretty subdued to me - anybody else agree?

It is really quiet! Get the all stripes delete and you could have a sleeper.

But put the accelerator to the floor and she will sing. Be ready to shift in no time at all you

will be in third and doing over a C note.

KP

grats on your gt500. from the looks of your pic you live in Ocala. myself and my brother are also getting gt500's with any luck next week. nice car grats

Not in Ocala or Florida. About half way between Memphis and Birmingham.

KP

KP,

That would put you somewhere near the Al/Ms line. I am from The Shoals but live in Mobile now.

Where is the dealer you got the car/cars through - this will give me an idea what regions are getting what and where.

My dealer is a friend of mine in southern Ms ( small dealer with one allocation) so I am keeping my fingers crossed without holding my breath.

Nice ride and good luck JB

KP,

That would put you somewhere near the Al/Ms line. I am from The Shoals but live in Mobile now.

Where is the dealer you got the car/cars through - this will give me an idea what regions are getting what and where.

My dealer is a friend of mine in southern Ms ( small dealer with one allocation) so I am keeping my fingers crossed without holding my breath.

Nice ride and good luck JB

I am over on the MS side small town dealership we buy all our cars and trucks from him, PA, non SVT and honest guy. Davis Ford. My brother-in-law got #1 and I get #2. He said the rail terminal is in Meridian, MS they called when the delivery truck pulled up. Got to see it unload. My bro out on vacation. Haha.

KP

Archived