TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Built

:happy feet: :happy feet: Called Ford today, the young man I spoke with said the car was in "inspection" with a scheduled delivery date of 23 Feb. Just what does inspection mean and why are the dates from them different from what the dealer is telling me? The car was ordered as a sold unit, does that speed the process over a unit designated for inventory? Don't really matter...it is on it's way and I will soon be :shift: ! :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet:

Mine went through the audit/inspections. From what I understand it passsed and nothing was changed or fixed. I'm glad to know it got the extra TLC. Even though it did delay me a few extra days.

:waiting: Called Ford for my weekly update and found out that the phone persons must have been talking about two different cars. The lady today tells me it is not scheduled to be built yet :cry: but then I get some help from ShelbyDude (again thanks), find out the car was invoiced to my dealer on Friday. Have a copy of the window sticker now :happy feet: and can rest a little easier, all the worry about if my car is really my car is put to bed.

GTCPA looks like it will be a little longer now! PDSS really :censored: !

:waiting: Called Ford for my weekly update and found out that the phone persons must have been talking about two different cars. The lady today tells me it is not scheduled to be built yet :cry: but then I get some help from ShelbyDude (again thanks), find out the car was invoiced to my dealer on Friday. Have a copy of the window sticker now :happy feet: and can rest a little easier, all the worry about if my car is really my car is put to bed.

GTCPA looks like it will be a little longer now! PDSS really :censored: !

God Bless ShelbyDude!! :happy feet: He kept me sane too!! :hysterical2:

Now with your VIN you can have the first race with your Shelby. You can order the Signed Dash Plaque and sill plates from Shelby, and then the race is on to see which one shows up first the car or the Dash Plaque!! :hysterical2:

I called Shelby today and they told me they expected my Dash Plaque to ship this week, and my car is in a Fed Ex transport even as I type this, so the race is truly on!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived