TEAM SHELBY FORUM

REWARD

ShelbyGT/SC

I seem to have misplaced my sign. Please return it to me. Somehow it just ran away.

Whilst out in LA last month, I think I spotted it bolted up to some old and famous building with either 7/16", 1/2" or 9/16" bolts (four of them), but I can't be sure. It might have been a fake for all I know.

Please, if anyone has seen my sign, please let me know. I really miss it. It means a real lot to me. If you happen to see it, please email me at adams.shelbygt@gmail.com.

PS, I am not condoning any vandalism to said property, I am just joking.

IMG_1553.jpg

I seem to have misplaced my sign. Please return it to me. Somehow it just ran away.

Whilst out in LA last month, I think I spotted it bolted up to some old and famous building with either 7/16", 1/2" or 9/16" bolts (four of them), but I can't be sure. It might have been a fake for all I know.

Please, if anyone has seen my sign, please let me know. I really miss it. It means a real lot to me. If you happen to see it, please email me at adams.shelbygt@gmail.com.

PS, I am not condoning any vandalism to said property, I am just joking.

IMG_1553.jpg

I think if you can find these guys...they might know who took it !!! Some shady looking people I must say !! :hysterical2:

85thBdaybash094.jpg

85thBdaybash093.jpg

Its on the loose in LA, call the Black Vert Mafia, they may know something about it,. :hysterical2:

We know nothing about it.

Cool.gif

However, by chance, this guy I know knows a guy who thinks he has a sign just like it. I think he said it fell off of a truck somewhere.

I'll make ya a good deal as we're practically family here.

Meet my associate at the normal place and we'll do some business.

Thank you Godfather. Which normal place, the one by the water or by the bridge? And, will I need to wear my concrete shoes? LOL

Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

Meet my associate at the construction site. Park by the pit - he'll find you.

gotta love it!

L.A.P.D. has been notifed. :shades:

Only the small fish go to Jail.gif

I'm teflon baby! Wasntme.gif

Is that you, OJ? :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Archived