TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question to dealers who already got a KR allocation

gabed1

I have been speaking to a dealer who claims to have a KR allocated to his dealership. He emailed me something that looked like a post card with a picture of a KR on it

and under the KR photo to the left there was something that looked like a poker chip with a picture of a KR on it and to the right it had a funky number and

His dealership name under that. He claims that is what he received when he won a KR allocation?

Can anyone confirm what this dealer is telling me (and if it is true how is ford notifying the winners that they can submit there orders)

I had given him a good faith refundable deposit. I just dont want to waste my time on a list with a dealship that is not getting a KR :finger:

Thanks,

Gabe

Honestly Gabe, I would PM Michael Morris or Shelbydude since they are dealers and shelby enthusiasts that are well informed.

I would guess that your dealer probably got one of the early ones if he has a postcard and chip thing. Another dealer I know of having just got one simply received a phone call last week, and he ordered it on the spot.

Either way, I would go to your dealer if it is legit, and tell them just for your peace of mind, you would like them to commit to you in writing, since you have heard horror stories of cars being sold out from under people, and the money you are paying should afford you at least that concession.

I wish you good luck, and I hope you really do get one! I call dibbs on a ride though! :happy feet:

I have been speaking to a dealer who claims to have a KR allocated to his dealership. He emailed me something that looked like a post card with a picture of a KR on it

and under the KR photo to the left there was something that looked like a poker chip with a picture of a KR on it and to the right it had a funky number and

His dealership name under that. He claims that is what he received when he won a KR allocation?

Can anyone confirm what this dealer is telling me (and if it is true how is ford notifying the winners that they can submit there orders)

I had given him a good faith refundable deposit. I just dont want to waste my time on a list with a dealship that is not getting a KR :finger:

Thanks,

Gabe

the only ones most of us do know about are the DETROIT meeting winners i have not seen who they were for sure or what kind of notifcation they got?? and there is suppossed to be 5??

and the rest should be out the first week of March

Archived