TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dash Plaque Certificate arrival thread

Grabber

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure they do them in batches like the plaque was done. I'd email them at about 6 weeks and see.

Finally, the Dash Plaque COA arrived yesterday. Took almost as long as the plaque itself!! Actually a little over 2 months for the Cert. to arrive. They lost my info from my first request, so it should take less than two months.

Thanks Keith... Gave him the info Feb. 04 got it in the mail today... :happy feet:

Just a question, the one I recieved is 5" by 7" and came in a small envelope is that what everyone else got ?...

+1 Gave my info Feb 05, received a reply from Keith a couple of hours later, and got my certificate in the mail yesterday. Mine is the same size and was also in a small envelope.

:happy feet: Mine came today. I am going to make a color copy and laminate it to keep in my glove box. The certificate is 7 inches tall X 5 inches wide. :happy feet:

th_DashPlaque045.jpg

th_DashPlaque044.jpg

Now I have Proof that the man himself signed it. :happy feet:

th_Radardetector025.jpg

How do we know the Certificate of Authenticity is authentic? I think we're gonna need a Certificate of Authenticity for the Certificate of Authenticity...

:hysterical2:

Just received my certificate today .... along with my Dash Plaque :happy feet:

I ordered it Dec 16, 2007; received it Mar 7, 2008. Applying the Krylon now!

Congrats.

Mine was sent 3/6/08 and i ordered it 2.5 months ago. Are you going with gloss or matt krylon?

Congrats.

Mine was sent 3/6/08 and i ordered it 2.5 months ago. Are you going with gloss or matt krylon?

Matte Krylon 1309 - IMO you want to keep anything on your dash from being too reflective, plus the original finish on the plaque is matte.

Make sure you apply the initial coats very-very lighty - almost a mist.

I emailed Keith over a week ago, and I've heard nothing since. I would like my certificate too.

Keith: Are you out there? HelloolleH EchoohcE WhyyhW won'tt'now youuoy replyylper toot myym emailliame ???

I'll try calling him this week I guess. :waiting:

Thanks, Keith! :banghead:

I subsequently called and talked to Keith who said he would take care of it. I emailed him the info he needed. He didn't respond to the email like he said he would, so I called him back a few days later. I missed him a couple of times and finally left a VMM. That was a week or so ago. Still no answer.

Based on this and my other experiences with Shelby's company, I call this the Standard Shelby Service Package. :poke:

I guess I'll try to call him back again....

(sigh)

Based on this and my other experiences with Shelby's company, I call this the Standard Shelby Service Package. :poke:

I guess I'll try to call him back again....

(sigh)

Sorry to say but join the club JR.

Maybe we'll hoist the mainsail, load the cannons, and go take revenge on them!!

Arg!!!!

Just got make plaque, Sill plates and Certificate. Ordered Dec 17th, rec'd March 13th.

Got to go get some Krylon now.

post-10393-1205593257_thumb.jpg

Is there anything to the line under the signature (like yours and mine) to have one crossing line vs two crossing lines, or it is a random thing?

Archived