TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My 2007 Ford SVT Shelby GT500 Cobra Mustang

terry092753

I am a new member to Team Shelby and will probably ask plenty of really dumb questions that have already been explored to death. With that said, here is my first in a series:

Where is the BEST, One Stop, (If there is such a place) site on the web to find detailed information about the love of our life (No, not our wife/girl friend) including number built in that model year, quantity break down by color, drivetrain specifics, etc?

Remember, I am new so please be gentle!

Might this be what you're looking for?

http://www.svt.ford.com/buildChart/index.html

That will give you specifics for the '07 model year. As Orf mentioned, if you want to know where your particular car falls, you'll need to order the certificate from SVT.

Aside from that, you've just joined the #1 site for information on the Shelby GT 500! Welcome aboard! To read for hours and hours, just pick the appropriate sub-forum and start in. You can use the search feature at the top of the page to search for specific topics and questions. If you want to study up on modifications and alterations, rest assured that they have been done by someone on this forum and you can get all the details. Have fun and enjoy your ride!

Might this be what you're looking for?

http://www.svt.ford.com/buildChart/index.html

That will give you specifics for the '07 model year. As Orf mentioned, if you want to know where your particular car falls, you'll need to order the certificate from SVT.

Aside from that, you've just joined the #1 site for information on the Shelby GT 500! Welcome aboard! To read for hours and hours, just pick the appropriate sub-forum and start in. You can use the search feature at the top of the page to search for specific topics and questions. If you want to study up on modifications and alterations, rest assured that they have been done by someone on this forum and you can get all the details. Have fun and enjoy your ride!

..and if we don't know, we'll make something up :hysterical2:

It is actually a very good site for info and questions. If you use the search function, you can zero in on mods and topics already covered. If you can't find, just post a question.

John

Archived