TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rail Car Numbers

carnut

I finally got a rail car number from Ford Customer Service. I thought I read earlier that someone had a way to track this but I will darned if I can find it. ETTX 90814. Anyone help? I am so darn anxious, month and a half since build :baby::sos::sos::sos:

Customer service gave you that? Who did you talk to? I've never came close to getting that kind of info from customer service.

Take that number and contact Union Pacific RR customer service. You can get their number from www.up.com. They are open 24 hours. The customer service rep can tell you almost to the foot where that rail car is and when its scheduled to arrive at the railyard.

I don't think his car is coming on Union Pacific. I just ran the rail car number through the link I have and it says "no info available" Could be BNSF or CSX. Keep us posted on what you find out.

DOH!

DOH!

Its BNSF, unfortunately they wont release any information with out a customer name and password. Unfortunately, Im fresh out :cry: I guess I will have to keep bugging the dealer, hopefully it will get here to Phoenix in a few more days.

If not, I will have to wait until after I go on vacation :banghead::banghead::banghead:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived