TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Some Toon Fun for Shelby Fans

Blip

Hi, new guy here, but do I see some of my work drifting around in an avatar or two.

I've been drawing CAR-toons for over 10 years focusing mostly on Ford vehicles.

Here's a few of my Shelby toon images.

This first one may cause a bit of pain for GT500 owners, but this could be a future "barn find."

(Used a photo from a magazine called "Grassroots Motorsports" and replaced a photo of

a 67 Mustang with a vector drawing.)

07RustangGT500.jpg

What-if future Trans Am racer toons...

08-ShelbyTA.jpg

08-ShelbyTA-v02.jpg

And a few other Shelby toons...

Sheblytoonsset01.jpg

All I can say is WOW!<br /><br />These are awesome!<br /><br />I've loved your work since first seeing your SGT a few months ago. They are all amazing. Thanks for sharing. <br /><br />Now you need to tell us how to purchase prints or canvas' as well as pricing and availability.

Wow, thanks for the kind words, some of the very first CAR-toons I doodled

way back in the 60's were Shelby Mustangs so my hand feels very comfortable with all Mustang shapes.

Unfortunately I don't have prints as my printing source got tangled in

the Ford infringement mess (same source that another Mustang club used to print

calendars). Still haven't my got the issue solved, (even though that club finally got the okay to print calendars),

looking into other printing options.

Also, I joined as an enthusiast, and maybe future owner of a Terlingua V6 coupe, not to sell artwork.

My automotive/mechcanical skills are very limited so the way I can contribute to this forum

is thru my rather warpped view of cars via my CAR-toons.

Finally, I wouldn't consider offering toons for sale at this site unless I got an okay from Amy B. or other Team Shelby rep.

Wow, thanks for the kind words, some of the very first CAR-toons I doodled

way back in the 60's were Shelby Mustangs so my hand feels very comfortable with all Mustang shapes.

Unfortunately I don't have prints as my printing source got tangled in

the Ford infringement mess (same source that another Mustang club used to print

calendars). Still haven't my got the issue solved, (even though that club finally got the okay to print calendars),

looking into other printing options.

Also, I joined as an enthusiast, and maybe future owner of a Terlingua V6 coupe, not to sell artwork.

My automotive/mechcanical skills are very limited so the way I can contribute to this forum

is thru my rather warpped view of cars via my CAR-toons.

Finally, I wouldn't consider offering toons for sale at this site unless I got an okay from Amy B. or other Team Shelby rep.

Fair enough-but you have to keep posting them for all to enjoy! They are all very cool.

I love the artwork! it's very very cool, but I can not give any approval to "sell" interlectual property owned with ford. Its a larger issue that affects rights. More along the lines " if you do it for one, then all can do it".

I think we might be able to do something though...creatively :) Let me think on this

Amy

I love the artwork! it's very very cool, but I can not give any approval to "sell" interlectual property owned with ford. Its a larger issue that affects rights. More along the lines " if you do it for one, then all can do it".

I think we might be able to do something though...creatively :) Let me think on this

Amy

And this is exactly why owning a SHELBY sets us apart from all the other Mustang "types" out there :happy feet: Especially when the President of the Company is doing what she can to make things happen :shift: for all of us... THANKS Amy!

Drive Safe

07SGT0547

Thanks for all the welcomes. I've got so many toons ideas I want to draw,

just got to work them inbetween commissioned projects.

Amy, I'll get a pm to you with the details of were I've gotten with Ford.

I'm ready for any ideas. Thanks for giving this some thought.

There are plenty of artist selling prints with Ford vehicles, just got to find the right path for me.

Man, I love this stuff....

Very very cool, Blip!

Jer

Archived