TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40TH Anniversary CSM Numbers

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why, if I may ask?

If it was my only car, I'd SS it. Maybe...

Here's the pros and cons for me;

SS: love the hood and pins, but really don't like what I've seen of the flat black stripes. I like the wheels, but would prefer silver to chrome. As in, I don't like the chrome, too much bling. If stripes were offered to match the Gt500 choices (i.e. white or tungsten on the Vista Blue), I'd happily put tungsten SS stripes on it and live with the chrome wheels.

40th: Silver stripes, silver wheels to match. I'll definitely miss the SS hood, but not the FB stripes.

I'm ambivalent about the scoops. Mostly I like them, but they're not a driver for me. I do, however, really like the Silverhorse window louvres on the side windows, so may add those to the 40th. Remind me of my '65 2+2 (long gone).

I'd still be adding the 725HP power package, brakes, and shifter.

Besides, I will also have the black vert SS'd, and I'm totally onside with the flat black stripes on this package. And I think the chrome wheels are okay against the black car.

Obviously, the wait is too much for me. I'm starting to think about stuff, and that only leads to trouble...

If it was my only car, I'd SS it. Maybe...

Here's the pros and cons for me;

SS: love the hood and pins, but really don't like what I've seen of the flat black stripes. I like the wheels, but would prefer silver to chrome. As in, I don't like the chrome, too much bling. If stripes were offered to match the Gt500 choices (i.e. white or tungsten on the Vista Blue), I'd happily put tungsten SS stripes on it and live with the chrome wheels.

40th: Silver stripes, silver wheels to match. I'll definitely miss the SS hood, but not the FB stripes.

I'm ambivalent about the scoops. Mostly I like them, but they're not a driver for me. I do, however, really like the Silverhorse window louvres on the side windows, so may add those to the 40th. Remind me of my '65 2+2 (long gone).

I'd still be adding the 725HP power package, brakes, and shifter.

Besides, I will also have the black vert SS'd, and I'm totally onside with the flat black stripes on this package. And I think the chrome wheels are okay against the black car.

Obviously, the wait is too much for me. I'm starting to think about stuff, and that only leads to trouble...

Thanks for the reply and I understand your point of view..Whatever you choose as long as you are totally satisfied with your car and with the decision you make...Take care.....

And keep in mind guys, its by DEPOSIT date, NOT CSM#..... :)

Cynthia wanted to give you this example so you can see exactly what she is talking about..

#142 paid his deposit in June

and

#112 paid his deposit in November

Therefore, even though #112 is a lower NUMBER, # 142 would be called FIRST based on deposit date..

Get it? Got it? Good! :) :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived