Quick Shift Linkage

3.73 gears

Baer 6 Piston Breaks

Single Piece Drive Shaft

Borla Exhaust

CSMXL0151

Converted on 10/2/07

:happy feet:

Got lucky on that one! The trailer was there. I was going to be done in December but had a death in the family that prevented me getting it there. I was on the list very early but I think the additional upgrades delayed mine originally.

:happy feet: I got the call today, however they are out of silver wheels. sending car march 1. my number 122 :happy feet:

Here it is at the Shelby Warehouse 07XL0018 :happy feet: :happy feet:

That's my car, dude!!! Looks great ! Can't wait.

Flyboy,

That is one beautiful car! I can't wait to get scheduled!!! I noticed that you got the extreme brakes--any other options?

Stuart

Flyboy,

That is one beautiful car! I can't wait to get scheduled!!! I noticed that you got the extreme brakes--any other options?

Stuart

I should have said - that's how my car will look. That's not my actual car - it's Shelby#18's car. My car will look the same with black wheels. I didn't get any other options.

I should have said - that's how my car will look. That's not my actual car - it's Shelby#18's car. My car will look the same with black wheels. I didn't get any other options.

Roger that. Sorry for the mistake...

Stuart

Vista Blue Coupe

Recieved confirmation 1-16-08

CSM XL0253

Contemplating 605 HP, Brakes (was advised by a SAI marketing guy I met at Barrett Jackson to go with 605 HP instead of 700HP)

No idea when it goes.

Archived