• Created
  • Last Reply
Tungsten Grey w/ silver Stripes

Premium interior

Black w/ Red insert interior

Gunmetal Razors

# 103

Sitting at SAI to be shipped home. Oh I can't wait to see her!! :happy feet:

I'll be at the Shelby facility on Friday (3/14) to pick up my take-off parts and have the car put on a hauler for the trip home. If I see your car (#103) do you want me to get some pictures for you??

Thanks!

I'll be at the Shelby facility on Friday (3/14) to pick up my take-off parts and have the car put on a hauler for the trip home. If I see your car (#103) do you want me to get some pictures for you??

If you would, that would be amazing!! I was told she was done but haven't seen anything yet, so I'm getting real antsy.

I got the call today from Adrienne, My baby has been converted and all grown up. She's in the detail shop and ready to ship on Friday.IT's going to be a long weekend,but what the heck is a few more days. GOOD LUCK TO TO YOU ALL.

07XL0067

I got the call today from Adrienne, My baby has been converted and all grown up. She's in the detail shop and ready to ship on Friday.IT's going to be a long weekend,but what the heck is a few more days. GOOD LUCK TO TO YOU ALL.

07XL0067

Congrats..post pics when you get a chance....

It really is great that these are starting to get out. Everyone is going to be blown away. Even with no power upgrades, your car will handle totally different, for the better. Congratulations to all those in the final days.

Went to SAI today to pick up my take off parts and see my car. A couple of suggestions:

1. If you're going to pick up your parts either take a BIG truck or take a trailer. I was thinking I was going to load them in my Tahoe. At the last minute I decided to take my motorcycle trailer (15 foot enclosed). GOOD THING I DID! Theres a BUNCH of stuff.

2. If you get a chance to go see your car before they load it for shipping to you - DO IT!!! What a GREAT time! Everybody there treated my son and me GREAT! Lots of Shelby fans around admiring the cars.

3. If you go over - make a weekend of it - I went over yesterday and came back today - way too much driving in the Spring wind in the desert!

(The person in the car in front of the Shelby hauler is my son)

post-16635-1205548528_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548546_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548563_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548578_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548597_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548528_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548546_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548563_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548578_thumb.jpg

post-16635-1205548597_thumb.jpg

40th Owners,

Attached is my first cut at consolidating a 40th list. Please review and provide input. Regards.

Stuart

Please add me to the list:

Member name: jerzystang

Car Color/Original Stripe: Torch Red/White stripe

Coupe/Conv: Coupe

VIN: 1ZVHT88S975300211

CSM #: 07XL0037

Conversion Date: Jan 08

Conv Location: Las Vegas

HP Update: Evo Stage II

Brake Upgrade: Yes/Extreme

post-7985-1205753215_thumb.jpg

post-7985-1205753228_thumb.jpg

post-7985-1205753735_thumb.jpg

post-7985-1205753215_thumb.jpg

post-7985-1205753228_thumb.jpg

post-7985-1205753735_thumb.jpg

Went to SAI today to pick up my take off parts and see my car. A couple of suggestions:

1. If you're going to pick up your parts either take a BIG truck or take a trailer. I was thinking I was going to load them in my Tahoe. At the last minute I decided to take my motorcycle trailer (15 foot enclosed). GOOD THING I DID! Theres a BUNCH of stuff.

2. If you get a chance to go see your car before they load it for shipping to you - DO IT!!! What a GREAT time! Everybody there treated my son and me GREAT! Lots of Shelby fans around admiring the cars.

3. If you go over - make a weekend of it - I went over yesterday and came back today - way too much driving in the Spring wind in the desert!

(The person in the car in front of the Shelby hauler is my son)

WOW - that is sharp, dude. That is my car minus the blower. I'm kinda thinking I should have gotten the red brakes instead of black. Looks beautiful.

WOW - that is sharp, dude. That is my car minus the blower. I'm kinda thinking I should have gotten the red brakes instead of black. Looks beautiful.

yeah - I like the look of the red calipers, but black looks great too. They have a poster in the gift shop that has a black 40th anniversary convertible with black calipers. I haven't seen that poster listed on the shopping web site, but if you can get it you'll have a great big glossy of YOUR car!

40th Owners,

I noticed that the SS guys are tracking their CSM numbers. I thought we could do the same thing; I'll start:

Torch Red Coupe

Charcoal Premium Interior

Shaker 1000

Sirius Radio

CSM 07XL0257

Stuart

I've put on all of the parts for the 40th for less that $3,500.00. I just don't have the emblems and blessing....that's got to be worth $9.000.00 :hysterical2:

I've put on all of the parts for the 40th for less that $3,500.00. I just don't have the emblems and blessing....that's got to be worth $9.000.00 :hysterical2:

Then you have a highly modified GT500 and that's great. That's what makes the car hobby so wonderful, different strokes for different folks.

Stuart

Hey folks,

Just got my number assignment today.

Grabber Orange Vert

Black Premium Interior

Shaker 500

Sirius Radio

CSM 07XL0229

No date for mods.

Frank also just happens to owns one of Mr. Shelby's personal cars.

Well my car was suppose to be started today, as they were driving it they notice noise coming from the rear differential, so now my car is at Friendly Ford in Las Vegas, waiting to be checked out. I can say that the staff at SAI are very thorough and the level of communication Don B. provided was second to none.Hopefully their is no major service needed since my car only has 761 miles on it.

ddrury - your car looked great at the shop, I was at the shop when you picked it up. I asked you how it felt with the power upgrade after you drove it in the lot. I hope my tungsten looks as good when it is done, #238 but I was told will not be called in a for a few months.

Congrats!

My CSM07XL0078 is to be picked up at SAI for delivery back home on Monday 3/24. Finally. Should be here by the end of the week. Though it seems like forever - I shouldn't complain. It shipped to SAI on 2/11/08. So it looks like 7 weeks turn-around including transport from DC. I know others had to wait much longer.

Hello CYTNTTHIA called last thurs transport is coming today to pick her up. Transport was going to be her fiday at noon but guess what winter storm put a end to that and so did I. We only got 12 to 15 inches. That makes a total of about 96 inches for the year. Car should be down there mon or tues i hope, and me and my wife are going to be right behind it. Good time to get away from this snow for awhile. I'am csm #XL0165 sounds like there moving along good.

Hello, CYTNTTHIA called last thurs transport is coming today to pick her up. Transport was going to be her friday at noon but guess what winter storm put a end to that and so did I. We only got 12 to 15 inches. That makes a total of about 96 inches for the year. Car should be down there mon or tues i hope, and me and my wife are going to be right behind it. Good time to get away from this snow for awhile. I'am csm #XL0165 sounds like there moving along good.

Hello, CYTNTTHIA called last thurs transport is coming today to pick her up. Transport was going to be her friday at noon but guess what winter storm put a end to that and so did I. We only got 12 to 15 inches. That makes a total of about 96 inches for the year. Car should be down there mon or tues i hope, and me and my wife are going to be right behind it. Good time to get away from this snow for awhile. I'am csm #XL0165 sounds like there moving along good.

My wife and I are flying out next Monday to pick ours' up! We've been the adventurous ones; we drove it out from Ohio and are driving it home next week.... These cars are meant to be driven.

Stuart

:happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived