TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40TH Anniversary CSM Numbers

I have an Excursion, some of the boxes that came back were long. You will probably have to unpack some of the longer ones. Just a heads up!

Thanks for the heads up.

After I get the 40th package complete, I'm thinking of putting a cold air intake on (K&N or JLT). Anybody done this with the upgraded blower? Good results? How do the tunes work?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the heads up.

After I get the 40th package complete, I'm thinking of putting a cold air intake on (K&N or JLT). Anybody done this with the upgraded blower? Good results? How do the tunes work?

Thanks to all those, who are better informed than I, who told me that the 605HP upgrade includes a CAI.

My car is a Black vert # XL0029. It was completed on November 6, 2007 by SAI. It has the following options:

Black Convertible

Red Inserts Interior

Shaker 500

The right visor has been signed by Mr. Shelby. The car is located in Augusta, Georgia. So relax California guys....

Here's my CSM07XL0078 arriving a coupole weeks back, and in the mod shop this week. Note the dash plaque - keep an eye out guys...

th_Evans78--DropOff--.jpg

th_Evans78--DropOff--Pic2.jpg

th_P1010274.jpg

th_P1010275.jpg

th_P1010284.jpg

th_P1010285.jpg

th_P1010286.jpg

Friggin fantastic. OK, I give up, how did you get the pics in the mod shop? I want mine!!! Looks fantastic.

Hi Flyboy,

Just drove mine tonight, the increased hp is noticeable. Car feels great, rides great, and is a real eye-catcher. A newer Saleen chased me down to the show.

I did notice your plague, you must be wrong. CAI never makes mistakes. :hysterical::hysterical: Maybe it's not your car. :shrug:

" My car has been in the mod shop since 2/26 and I haven't heard anything back yet...."

Mine took three weeks from the time I dropped it off. :)

Hi All,

Just getting into this forum. I received the call Thursday and mine ships out around the 10th. I am scheduled for Heartland Park road course on April 16 and for Shelbyfest in Hermann, MO April 19th. I'm guessing my car won't be done by then. Has anyone had theirs in less than 5 weeks?

Oh yea, Jon from Kansas CSM 07XL0260.

Thanks

Hi All,

Just getting into this forum. I received the call Thursday and mine ships out around the 10th. I am scheduled for Heartland Park road course on April 16 and for Shelbyfest in Hermann, MO April 19th. I'm guessing my car won't be done by then. Has anyone had theirs in less than 5 weeks?

Thanks

Hi Jon,

Don't forget the Flint Hills Fest on 16-18 May.

DWB

Hi All,

Thanks

I'd think that would be wishful thinking. Figure a week or two for shipping. At least two weeks for the SS or 40th with upgrades, plus some time for them to go over and make sure it's 100%. If you're doing the 40th only, I hear they can turn those around in a week or so. If everything goes like clockwork, you're fine. Though know you're not real in their world until the car is there - so it really doesn't get scheduled officially until then. It could sit a week or two after it arrives...

Don't know what number they are actually working on in Vegas, but have my committment letter coming in the mail, and I am told the 40th is in the 300's. Doug said that sales of the 40th have picked up last few weeks. I don't think they will be scheduling mine for at least 3-4 months, maybe longer. May go to Dallas, Quantum Performance.

Can anyone post pictures of the complete suspension modifications, or steer me to a website showing what all the mods are. I would like to understand exactly what mods are being done!

Thanks

Frank

HI everyone I have #0165 its good to here that your cars on the way. Just trying to get the hang of this forum kind of new at this. Hoping I will get a call in a week or two. I went to vegas twice this last fall. Had V.I.P tour of plant thanks to a good friend. I was able to drive the TERLINGUA mustang right of showroom floor thanks to AJ at shelby. TERLINGUA had short throw shifter really drove sweet. Iwill be ordering short throw, push button start, rear side brake scopes and thinking about cold air intake other than that the rest will be stock 40th. can't wait. I have red car with white stripes and will be getting gun metal razors. Should look great with silver stripes.

HI everyone I have #0165 its good to here that your cars on the way. Just trying to get the hang of this forum kind of new at this. Hoping I will get a call in a week or two. I went to vegas twice this last fall. Had V.I.P tour of plant thanks to a good friend. I was able to drive the TERLINGUA mustang right of showroom floor thanks to AJ at shelby. TERLINGUA had short throw shifter really drove sweet. Iwill be ordering short throw, push button start, rear side brake scopes and thinking about cold air intake other than that the rest will be stock 40th. can't wait. I have red car with white stripes and will be getting gun metal razors. Should look great with silver stripes.

I got the gunmetal razors for my red car too. I think they will look great! My car is being converted now (sarted on March 4th)--no completion date yet.

I got the gunmetal razors for my red car too. I think they will look great! My car is being converted now (sarted on March 4th)--no completion date yet.

The conversion on my car (40th package with performance upgrades) began on Feb 26th. They said it would take about two weeks. I got a call today informing me that the work has been completed (they just needed to do a final detail). No reason to get excited - its just a car. Maybe I'll leave it over there for a few weeks... (YEAH - RIGHT)

Archived