TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Book

sgt0027

Thanks Amy and Sharon for going the extra mile for us! Will be looking forward to my book. I ordered a banner for good measure - if only the red banner was a black stripe car, oh well not everything in life is perfetc. ;)

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sharon,

I ordered a book a long time ago along with a couple of tee shirts . I have already recieved the Tee's a while back but have not yet recieved the Book yet. Credit card already went through and I'm still waiting. Could you please check this out for me .

Thank you,

George......

Sharon,

I ordered a book a long time ago along with a couple of tee shirts . I have already recieved the Tee's a while back but have not yet recieved the Book yet. Credit card already went through and I'm still waiting. Could you please check this out for me .

Thank you,

George......

Sharon, Make that two...

W. Lawrimore from Tampa......

Will these be available at the Mid-America meet in Tulsa? If they are, I'll pick one up there.

Yes I Will Have some in Tulsa for Team Shelby members,

Sharon,

Thank you,

George......

I send out the shirts form Dearborn the books come from Las Vegas. They are taking about 5-6 weeks. I am told that they last that ordered up to the 13th will be shipped out this coming week. Then they will start to work on the rest.

Sharon

I ordered my book the day they were put up and I just got mine the other day.

The book in 19.99 plus 7.00 shipping.

This book is not signed so you know.

These are books that Amy bought for Team Shelby members. They have one flaw on the Binder says ShelbT instead of Shelby

I didn't see it online at the Store...should I call on Monday to order or are they all sold out at this point?

Thanks,

Andy.

I didn't see it online at the Store...should I call on Monday to order or are they all sold out at this point?

Thanks,

Andy.

My understanding is that the books were taken off the online store because a number of us ordered them and for one reason or another we never received them. Once that gets straightened out and the original orders are filled, Sharon will have a better idea of how many are left.

I picked mine up at the show. After I bought it, I went to the autograph line to see if Carroll Shelby will sign it but they ended it about 8 people in front of me.

Well I was luck to pick up the book at Tulsa and get it signed also. Sat nite I also got vista blue poster signed also. What a get week.

I called the store today and they said they had plenty of books, but they were behind in getting the ones already ordered shipped and so they would not be available for ordering for several weeks. I inquired about a waiting list, but they said they did not have one, just check back in a few weeks.

• 2 months later...
I haven't heard a thing in months on the book. I've PMed Sharon a few times, but no word. I hope they still have some because I would really like to get one.

Sharon told me that she was planning another republishing of the book in a few months, so we can all get one a copy of this book. Currently they are sold out.

I paid for mine along with a GT500 banner I ordered - I received the banner but no book. There was a handwritten note that said I'd recieve the book in 4-6 weeks shipped from Vegas - that was 8 weeks ago & no book yet! :(

What gives? If you're planning a re-publishing at least let everyone know.

Archived