TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Book

sgt0027

I found this online and just ordered today.

Anyone interested in the book the last ones I could find are here..only a handful of 250 leatherbound and CS signed are left:

Ford Artehouse

You can buy a leatherbound version sigend by Carroll and get a limited edition print.

This is an expensive solution but If you own a red car this is a great deal..

John Nail

sgt0027/snake55

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks... Just checked the site and their all sold out of just the books... The picture and leather book is only available and your right, that is alot IMO... :spend:

+1. PLus the fact that the site says that framed pics. are only shipping to Continental US, which isn't any good for us Canadians.

It appears that only Ford dealerships can order from this website. Individuals don't seem to be able to create accounts or place orders. :headscratch:

Michael

Tried several places & talk to Ford said they were limited & all sold out. They are still listed in the Ford Collection Cat. for $19.95. It was suggested that I check with some Ford Dealerships as they may have some no luck yet.

hi guys, I was able to get some of the error books to sell for the members. I will let you know more as soon as I get them. so if interested, keep it in mind!

Amy

hi guys, I was able to get some of the error books to sell for the members. I will let you know more as soon as I get them. so if interested, keep it in mind!

Amy

I'd be grateful to finally get one Amy.

Thanks for thinking of us.

:happy feet:

Hey Amy,

Please add me to list for book.

Thanks,

Linda

Amy

Amy,

Please add me to the list... Regards.

Stuart

Archived