TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Book

sgt0027

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Amy, I would like to order the misprinted Shelby book.

Thank you,

Greg Mathison

1705 W University Dr #103

Tempe, AZ 85281

dbackg@hotmail.com

2008 GT500 - Black - vert

Waiting List for the SuperSnake!

Guys, The company that made the books doesn't want to redo them, This was a licensing deal with Ford and shelby I assume. They sold all the good copies. The error books have the name "Shelby" on the spine mispelled of all things and they were going to destroy them, but I was able to buy them all. We will sell them for a good price, but I will offer them up to Team Shelby members first. We will also offer it at one per person so everyone gets a chance

I will have more info shortly, I think we just received them.

Amy

Add me to the list Amy.

It refers to the early years and the heritage, but it's mostly about the story behind the new GT500. Very interesting. Tells about CS getting together with Ford over several years with the end result - our toy. Shows development - clay models - wind tunnel - the works. Funny how they fat-fingered the binding..

th_002.jpgth_003.jpgth_006-2.jpg

hi guys, I was able to get some of the error books to sell for the members. I will let you know more as soon as I get them. so if interested, keep it in mind!

Amy

List me pleeezzzze

Guys, The company that made the books doesn't want to redo them, This was a licensing deal with Ford and shelby I assume. They sold all the good copies. The error books have the name "Shelby" on the spine mispelled of all things and they were going to destroy them, but I was able to buy them all. We will sell them for a good price, but I will offer them up to Team Shelby members first. We will also offer it at one per person so everyone gets a chance

I will have more info shortly, I think we just received them.

Amy

Guys, I dion't have a list, what I am doing is having Sharon put them up for team shelby members. she will send you the info, as soon as she has them. I have received the books, they are the ones with Shelby spelled wrong on the spine of the book. I don't even know what I have paid, as soon as I have all the info and I have a shipping rate, Sharon will be sent the books and she will put them up for sale.

Thanks for your patience

Amy

Snoop, I have a few hundred, so I think there will be enough for those who want one. We will offer them up on the site, with a warning of when they will go on sale. We will do one per team shelby member and if there are any left over we will open the sales to non members. We should have these ready to go next week

Amy

Hi Amy,

O.K. it's the week after the next week after the next and the next after that.... :poke::cry: I missed out on the first ones and can't stay online 24/7 is there a way I can/we can as members reserve one, just one now?? :bandance:

Hi Amy,

O.K. it's the week after the next week after the next and the next after that.... :poke::cry: I missed out on the first ones and can't stay online 24/7 is there a way I can/we can as members reserve one, just one now?? :bandance:

Amy Was passing them on to Sharon & she was to put up for the members to buy thats what I understand from past posts.

Well the dam has broken, I ordered my copy of GT500 book as advised by Team Shelby. I hope the rest of the "Team" has followed suite. I failed to check emails on Tuesday, and that is when the message was sent. Thought I lost out, but still made the cut.

Hope there's enough for everyone wanting one.

Milt-Ebonyvert

I ordered mine Wednesday afternoon and then got up at mid-night and ordered again because I forgot about ordering the first one. (Hey, maybe that is how I ended up with so many cars),,, Just a thought,,,, now,,,, what was I saying?

Anyway, Yesterday I got an email saying that they refunded my second payment because a member can only order one book. They are serious about this rule guys.

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered mine Wednesday afternoon and then got up at mid-night and ordered again because I forgot about ordering the first one. (Hey, maybe that is how I ended up with so many cars),,, Just a thought,,,, now,,,, what was I saying?

Anyway, Yesterday I got an email saying that they refunded my second payment because a member can only order one book. They are serious about this rule guys.

What is the latest on the "BOOK". They took the money from my PayPal account right away but I have not received anything since. Not an email, not a book, nothing?

What is the latest on the "BOOK". They took the money from my PayPal account right away but I have not received anything since. Not an email, not a book, nothing?

Same thing here;

Ordered mine a week ago.............

Archived