TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Book

sgt0027

Team Shelby sold the books ( Robert Lane) & what I understand is they will then send the list of purchasers name & address to SAI who will in turn send them out. This will probably take a few weeks.I am sure someone will chime in when they get theirs.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team Shelby sold the books ( Robert Lane) & what I understand is they will then send the list of purchasers name & address to SAI who will in turn send them out. This will probably take a few weeks.I am sure someone will chime in when they get theirs.

I paid 2 weeks ago....bought the 1 book I was allowed, and 2 t-shirts

T-shirts came today......no book yet.

I paid 2 weeks ago....bought the 1 book I was allowed, and 2 t-shirts

T-shirts came today......no book yet.

Thats because the shirts were sent from Team Shelby (Detroit) & your book will be sent out from SAI.

The books have been started to ship from SAI. I sent them over 200 to be sent out. So it might take some time but They started to ship these on Monday. I am sending them the list from last weeks and this weeks orders tomorrow.

Sharon

The books have been started to ship from SAI. I sent them over 200 to be sent out. So it might take some time but They started to ship these on Monday. I am sending them the list from last weeks and this weeks orders tomorrow.

Sharon

:happy feet:

Cool, I can't wait.

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

I ordered my since May 6. When will I get my copy?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that this thread has died with nobody confirming receipt of their book! I ordered on May 8th, and no word yet. And also, Team Shelby does not answer the phone, only a canned message to call back, continually.

Robt. Lane, any news on shipment?

Thanks.

Milt -ebonyvert

It seems that this thread has died with nobody confirming receipt of their book! I ordered on May 8th, and no word yet. And also, Team Shelby does not answer the phone, only a canned message to call back, continually.

Thanks.

Milt -ebonyvert

We have been really busy with all the shows we are not in the office very often. Dave my shipping guy from Vegas says that he is on the last shipment this week. There where about 20 that the address provided was wrong.

He will be sending me that list and I will be contacting those people.

All orders that where ordered up to the 12th should be shipped out by next week.

The rest will be shipped out after Tulsa the whole crew is going a little crazy with the National coming up.

Sharon

Thanks.

Milt -ebonyvert

Got my last week

how do you place the order...i want one?

sharabi-

Since I don't use my credit card on the net, I called Team Shelby at 702-448-1695 to order. But if they don't answer, that will cause a bit of a problem now. Hopefully, mine will be here soon. Would have liked to confirm shipping info, though.

Thanks Sharon for the info on lack of troops!

Good luck.

Milt-ebonyvert

Hi you talked to me,

Here it the link to join Team Shelby

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.p...f=110&id=21

Once you have joined and get the icon under your name you can get into the Team Shelby store to purchase the Team SHelby Gt500 book, we also have cool apparel in the store. It is only one book allowed per Team Shelby Member.

If you have any question please fell free to e-mail me as we will be out of the office for the next two weeks between PA all Ford Show and our Team Shelby National Event.

Sharon

Got it for the membership...still how much for the signed book though?

The book in 19.99 plus 7.00 shipping.

This book is not signed so you know.

These are books that Amy bought for Team Shelby members. They have one flaw on the Binder says ShelbT instead of Shelby

Archived