TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT 500 Book

sgt0027

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, The company that made the books doesn't want to redo them, This was a licensing deal with Ford and shelby I assume. They sold all the good copies. The error books have the name "Shelby" on the spine mispelled of all things and they were going to destroy them, but I was able to buy them all. We will sell them for a good price, but I will offer them up to Team Shelby members first. We will also offer it at one per person so everyone gets a chance

I will have more info shortly, I think we just received them.

Amy

I had tried to order the GT500 book from SAI some time ago, but all were sold. I noticed this thread tonight and would like to be on the list for one. Thanks for the consideration.

Ebonyvert

Milt

Guys, I dion't have a list, what I am doing is having Sharon put them up for team shelby members. she will send you the info, as soon as she has them. I have received the books, they are the ones with Shelby spelled wrong on the spine of the book. I don't even know what I have paid, as soon as I have all the info and I have a shipping rate, Sharon will be sent the books and she will put them up for sale.

Thanks for your patience

Amy

How many books do you estimate there are?

Sounds like if you aren't at the right place at the right time you are out.

I have never received an email for this site, so I hope we aren't notified by email.

Snoop, I have a few hundred, so I think there will be enough for those who want one. We will offer them up on the site, with a warning of when they will go on sale. We will do one per team shelby member and if there are any left over we will open the sales to non members. We should have these ready to go next week

Amy

Sharon/Amy, I'm definately in for one of those books.

It might be more valuable than the originals. Remember the Beatles "Butcher" covered album? That's worth some bucks now if you have one.

Yes please, I would definately like one when they become available.

I can't believe with all of the demand for this book, that there hasn't been a second edition yet! :banghead: With another 5,000 '09s (at the least) being built, I'd think they could sell another run of books.

Still looking for a new avatar? :hysterical:

Snoop, I have a few hundred, so I think there will be enough for those who want one. We will offer them up on the site, with a warning of when they will go on sale. We will do one per team shelby member and if there are any left over we will open the sales to non members. We should have these ready to go next week

Amy

Thank you

Thanks Amy I have searched all over for this book even contacted Ford & was told there would be no second printing. I can`t for life of me understand why they wouldn`t as there is such a demand for it. Willbe waiting . Thanks Again

So if you get the collection item (book+print) for 686.25....is it too expensive?

I mean i just called their 866 965 1767...and the lady said that any one can order it for the above price but dealers can get it for 550$..and that only 150 are made and they are to the 121 as we speak.

And she just told me on a second call to place the order (while am still typing the post) when i asked her if some more will come out for 2008/09 she said in couple of months they will and could be a different car color for the print..so i canceled the order and decided to wait.

Archived