TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Finally Arrived

FarFromStock

12 weeks after placing the order, our 2008 Alloy GT500 finally arrived. We traded our 2003 SVT Cobra in on it. What a difference 5 years makes. This thing is completely different than the 2003. We love it! :happy feet:

Taking delivery:

gallery_18594_353_494987.jpg

The proud new parents:

gallery_18594_353_210132.jpg

Finally home:

gallery_18594_353_601629.jpg

gallery_18594_353_285375.jpg

Safely tucked away in the garage:

gallery_18594_353_710717.jpg

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the site! :happy feet: :happy feet: Stick around and you'll see that there are a lot of nice people and very useful info about your car around here. Any mods planned so far?

Welcome After 500 miles what do you think?

What a blast! We had a 2003 Terminator before this but the Gt500 is a night and day difference. The Termi was traded with 49,xxx miles and I think this one will have MANY more miles put on it. It's too much fun to just park it and preserve it for someone else to enjoy! :happy feet:

What a blast! We had a 2003 Terminator before this but the Gt500 is a night and day difference. The Termi was traded with 49,xxx miles and I think this one will have MANY more miles put on it. It's too much fun to just park it and preserve it for someone else to enjoy! :happy feet:

Excellent point! Enjoy it while you can! :snake:

Congratulations. I can relate to the difference between the GT500 and the 03 Cobra. The 03 was my everyday driver for almost 4 years. What a difference! Enjoy!

That is one happy camper ..... its a great expierence to pick this car up and take the very first drive it in by yourself and take er home !!!

Congratulations !

May the mods begin now :happy feet:

That is one happy camper ..... its a great expierence to pick this car up and take the very first drive it in by yourself and take er home !!!

Congratulations !

May the mods begin now :happy feet:

This car will get lots of mods but I'm anxiously waiting for the Oviedo Roundup to get ideas. We kept our '03 Terminator completely stock and expected it to fetch a bit more than a modded one when it came time to sell.....no such luck. We put it up for sale and got lots of tire kickers but no one seemed to be interested in a completely unmolested car. Soooooo, for this one we are not holding back.

Archived