TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Fest 08'

JeffIsHereToo

Since this changes things, I will not be driving up to the Denny's. If anyone wants to make other arrangments, please give me a call.

Mac if Denny's is on the way for you I'd love to meet you for breakfast anyway! Let me know!

-Jeff

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mac if Denny's is on the way for you I'd love to meet you for breakfast anyway! Let me know!

-Jeff

Generous offer Jeff, thank you. Actually, it is out of my way considering my distance from I-80, but not hard to do. I think it would be out of your way to drive down just for breakfast, so, how about a rain check?

Maybe dinner some evening after work? Anyone else in the area is welcome to join us. Though I am retired, I get out and around a lot more that I imagined. Let's get together soon, I am often up your way hunting down parts for the race cars.

Take care my friend, I'll keep you posted on how the event goes.

All:

I will not be going. A very close friend of mine lost her battle with cancer last night and her services will be this weekend. I'm sorry I won't be joining all of you but her pain is over and she's at peace now. At 36 her life was all too short and she leaves behind a husband and two and a half year old daughter. I recently held a Ford "Warriors In Pink" house party and she loved riding in the Shelby!

I hope you all have a great time and post lots of pics! I look forward to meeting you all at the next event!

Jeff-

Very sorry to hear about your friend-we'll be thinking of you.

Maybe we can arrange a late lunch/early dinner on a Sunday in the burbs and we can get together and share pics

Mac-we'll still meet you in Bloomington around 1pm if that sounds good to you. Safe travels!

Jeff-

Very sorry to hear about your friend-we'll be thinking of you.

Maybe we can arrange a late lunch/early dinner on a Sunday in the burbs and we can get together and share pics

!

Thanks, she will be missed.

I'm around and Sunday looks like a nice day!

I've finished up here at house will be headed that way shortly, We will leave there at 6 to fastlane then on to chuckaburger, tomorrow really looks promising , See ya soon and glad you guys made it safe, Mickey

Archived