TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT Nice Power Band w/Tremic 5 spd.

05 GT Nut

:happy feet: I'm an older 4 speed guy from way back (muscle car era). So when I found a 05 GT w/9700 miles on it. just this past fall (12-07) in black, it came from South Carolina, I just fell in love with it. I had a 69 Mach 1 (351 auto) for my high school graduation. Fast and looked good for a kid in high school. As soon as I took the 05 GT for a ride (or should I say she took me for a ride), I never expected 300 hp factory to be so responsive, I made the deal and baught it on the spot.

The Tremic 5 speed though has shifted so smoothly, and the Pirelli Tires (awesome traction). This combination brings me back to younger days. I cant wait for spring when I'll be placing a Cobra (dual ram scoop) hood and cobra stripes on it, I will be placing a chip and re-tuning it too. I work for a company that makes the production "Cobra and Super Snake Wheels" and I have hopes in acquiring a set of these at cost.

Can't wait. Hopefully you feel the same way.

Nut

post-13156-1201784560_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1201784572_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1201784560_thumb.jpg

post-13156-1201784572_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Congrats on your new car. You will love it the more you drive it!

I have an 06 GT owned since new. This car responds amazingly to modifications. I have added 3.73 gears, Steeda power pulleys, WMS cold air intake, a JDM custom tune, BBK throttle body, Corsa x pipe and Flowmaster mufflers. Everything that I have done has made a great car even better.

Beware, these things are what I imagine a crack habit to be like. :hysterical:

Enjoy,

Michael

:happy feet: I'm an older 4 speed guy from way back (muscle car era). So when I found a 05 GT w/9700 miles on it. just this past fall (12-07) in black, it came from South Carolina, I just fell in love with it. I had a 69 Mach 1 (351 auto) for my high school graduation. Fast and looked good for a kid in high school. As soon as I took the 05 GT for a ride (or should I say she took me for a ride), I never expected 300 hp factory to be so responsive, I made the deal and baught it on the spot.

The Tremic 5 speed though has shifted so smoothly, and the Pirelli Tires (awesome traction). This combination brings me back to younger days. I cant wait for spring when I'll be placing a Cobra (dual ram scoop) hood and cobra stripes on it, I will be placing a chip and re-tuning it too. I work for a company that makes the production "Cobra and Super Snake Wheels" and I have hopes in acquiring a set of these at cost.

Can't wait. Hopefully you feel the same way.

Nut

So what do the Cobra and SS Wheels look like?

Great looking car - enjoy :happy feet:

Archived