TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Decent deal on Ebay

swathen

It's actually 4k over.... But it is still a good deal...

Don't normally do public math, which is why I said basically 3K over, but the exact amount over is 3,365 (closer to 3K than 4K).

That is according to the sticker in the window at least, and there is less than one day to go with reserve not met!!

I paid slightly more than this over MSRP, but I got to order mine exactly like I wanted. If I hadn't been able to do that I would have been tempted on this one.

Fed Ex now has a truck assigned to pick up my ride...supposedly they will get it on 11 Feb. Getting close now! :happy feet:

Based on the VIN the car appears to be USED!

It was built on 6/22/07

Warranty start date was 11/24/07 with 11 miles on it.

The car was sold to a dealer in Plant City, FL and was drop shipped to a Ford dealer in Coral Gables, FL

It is being sold by a dealer in Duluth, GA. and this is the dealer reported as the selling dealer by Ford. (strange)

MSRP was $50,585

It has Sat. Radio, GT500 Premier Trim Package and Navigation.

It was order with as order code 1 which usually means it was ordered as a sold retail unit. (or it may be possible they had the car sold and reported it sold to Ford and something happened where the sale fell through) Only problem is the warranty has started since 11/24/07.

They show the miles as only 18. So who ever bought this must have never driven it and then sold it.

I wonder what carfax will show? I'll have to check it in the morning.

Based on the VIN the car appears to be USED!

It was built on 6/22/07

Warranty start date was 11/24/07 with 11 miles on it.

The car was sold to a dealer in Plant City, FL and was drop shipped to a Ford dealer in Coral Gables, FL

It is being sold by a dealer in Duluth, GA. and this is the dealer reported as the selling dealer by Ford. (strange)

MSRP was $50,585

It has Sat. Radio, GT500 Premier Trim Package and Navigation.

It was order with as order code 1 which usually means it was ordered as a sold retail unit. (or it may be possible they had the car sold and reported it sold to Ford and something happened where the sale fell through) Only problem is the warranty has started since 11/24/07.

They show the miles as only 18. So who ever bought this must have never driven it and then sold it.

I wonder what carfax will show? I'll have to check it in the morning.

Many dealers will buy hot products like GT500's which are selling over msrp. They will pay msrp from another dealer as long as they feel strongly they will make a profit. If they aren't allocated a GT500, then they at least can have one for display. Worse case is they may break even or lose shipping costs. either way, if they cant get one from the factory they haven't much of a choice. Thats why the in service date is November.

Archived