TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's the process of getting a KR?

mobeydick

I have a friend and Potential Client (Construction Related) that has a 07 GT500 that asked me about the process of getting a KR. This individual can afford any price but like most wealthy people they didn’t get that way by being foolish. He is 73 years old and not Internet savvy so I told him I would check into it for him.

Is there a waiting list or do you contact Shelby?

I have a friend and Potential Client (Construction Related) that has a 07 GT500 that asked me about the process of getting a KR. This individual can afford any price but like most wealthy people they didn’t get that way by being foolish. He is 73 years old and not Internet savvy so I told him I would check into it for him.

Contact shelbydude. PM him and he will hook you up.

only about 55 have been allocated yet, the rest are supposed to be awarded right after the 1st of March sometime

Donald Griggs has a allocation he has not sold yet as of yesterday!!!

his number is 218 829 2893 and he is in MN

tell him i sent ya

Archived