TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEED OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!

My CSM# is 171 and spoke with Cynthia and they are in the 60's now.....I am trying to decide which color calipers to go with for the Shelby Extreme Baer Brakes...

They are offering, RED, BLUE, ORANGE, and BLACK..

There are NO pictures of the blue ones anywhere i can find.......

What would you guys do? I have a Vista Blue GT500.....

I had red ones on my 06 GT with Saleen S.C.....Looked awesome, but the black and blue sound intriguing as well....

Any pics would be great..

thanks

JW

My CSM# is 171 and spoke with Cynthia and they are in the 60's now.....I am trying to decide which color calipers to go with for the Shelby Extreme Baer Brakes...

They are offering, RED, BLUE, ORANGE, and BLACK..

There are NO pictures of the blue ones anywhere i can find.......

What would you guys do? I have a Vista Blue GT500.....

I had red ones on my 06 GT with Saleen S.C.....Looked awesome, but the black and blue sound intriguing as well....

Any pics would be great..

thanks

JW

I have a white coupe and am going with the SS conversion. I am getting blue calipers because they remind me of Ford Performance Blue!

They are in the 60s or 160's.....I am number 203....

i think blue would be sweet on your car.....i have a black on and am going with black brakes...they say Shelby in red and that will be enough....

Cynthia said they are calling in the 60's CSM#'s....SInce i am 171, I have a little bit more waiting to do.....LOL

I am getting the chrome shelby razor wheels....

Keep the opinion coming.

JW

Cynthia said they are calling in the 60's CSM#'s....SInce i am 171, I have a little bit more waiting to do.....LOL

I am getting the chrome shelby razor wheels....

Keep the opinion coming.

JW

If SAI is producing the SS like they did the 40th, then the assigned number you have means nothing to when your car may actually get built. Scheduling production and the sequence at which you signed up are two different things. At least it was.

If SAI is producing the SS like they did the 40th, then the assigned number you have means nothing to when your car may actually get built. Scheduling production and the sequence at which you signed up are two different things. At least it was.

Well,

I spoke with Cynthina about that exact question.......Trust Me, if anyone gets called before me who has a higher CSM number and is farther away than phoenix, My ATTORNEY will be on the phone with SHELBY pretty damn quickly!

JW

Archived