TEAM SHELBY FORUM

525 RWHP/518RWT

IM 500HP

STEEDA 114mm Cold Air Induction Kit

STEEDA Supercharger Pulley

METCO Idler Pulley

STEEDA axle back stainless exhaust

SCT XCalibrator 2 Flash Tuner

Custom Tune by SWANSON PERFORMANCE, Gardena, Ca.

525RWHP/518RWT

DYNOJET

1/18/08

71 degrees/14% humidity

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj36/le...8/gt500dyno.jpg

:happy feet:

Thanks txshavers, I just called them and they will clear the brake calipers. The gunmetal is on back order but the chrome is available and great prices to boot. The gunmetal will be available in March. Now if IM 500HP would come back with his observations on quality and fit and finish I am ready to order. I have been waiting on someone to offer a 10" wheel for the back. I have a performance white with tungsten stripes so the gunmetal will match perfectly.

Yeah they are some sharp looking wheels..they just about look stock. I have a black with alloy stripes, so whenever I bite, I would bite on the gunmetal as well

Thanks txshavers, I just called them and they will clear the brake calipers. The gunmetal is on back order but the chrome is available and great prices to boot. The gunmetal will be available in March. Now if IM 500HP would come back with his observations on quality and fit and finish I am ready to order. I have been waiting on someone to offer a 10" wheel for the back. I have a performance white with tungsten stripes so the gunmetal will match perfectly.

Archived