TEAM SHELBY FORUM

what is iup

greaser

You are correct. If you have My Color, for example, you have the interior upgrade package (IUP). We do tend to throw around terms and abbreviations here at times...sorry!

ok so all white sgt's had the upgrade package?

lol yeah im used to it a did 7 years in the army but we need a FM (field manual) on them lol

message center alone validates the $$$. not even considering the dash laminate, My Color, Aluminum on the Steering wheel, and(in the S-GT automatic) aluminum on the shifter.

ok so i do have it then im at work cant check the window sticker but i know that i have all of those options. lol i love watching the milage gauge go from 4 bars to 0. :shift:

You are correct. If you have My Color, for example, you have the interior upgrade package (IUP). We do tend to throw around terms and abbreviations here at times...sorry!

ok duh now that i realise what you ment by my color. lol

thanks for the help that goes for everyone.

I'm glad you asked. I had to ask a few months back, and there's no such thing as a dumb question here.

Hehehe...Reminds me of an assignment I took over a few years back in my LEO career. The Commander I replaced (due to illness) was big into "logs". Control logs that were receptacles for notes on every hiccup of the day. It was so bad, he maintained a control log for the all other logs.

Sometime, this crap can go too far...

I'm glad you asked. I had to ask a few months back, and there's no such thing as a dumb question here.

Hehehe...Reminds me of an assignment I took over a few years back in my LEO career. The Commander I replaced (due to illness) was big into "logs". Control logs that were receptacles for notes on every hiccup of the day. It was so bad, he maintained a control log for the all other logs.

yeah i hear yah i went from the army to the FBOP yep im a hack.

He LuLu,

Here's just the thing to do the night before your retirement:

http://news.windingroad.com/etc/new-jersey...rs-on-last-day/

:)

Archived