TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Front License Holder - Original Needed

GTH298

Hi All - I bought a GT-H #298 a few weeks ago and quickly found out that someone at Hertz or the Dealer had screwed the front license plate directly into the front bumper! Nice....and crooked to add to the stupidity!

Since the new Gold stripe kit cost ~$1000 from Shelby, I think I will try to cover up the holes with an original Shelby GT Plate holder ( also two more existing holes in the bumper! ).

Does any have a front Shelby License Holder that they are willing to sell me?

I can be emailed at rtgast@hotmail.com. Thanks!

You might want to try getting a plate holder from a dealer. I would imagine thye arnt too expensive and they should have access to them.

+1

They came with the standard Mustang plate holder. You may want to make sure there wasn't a different holder for the CS front fascia vs. the standard GT.

Hi All - I bought a GT-H #298 a few weeks ago and quickly found out that someone at Hertz or the Dealer had screwed the front license plate directly into the front bumper! Nice....and crooked to add to the stupidity!

Since the new Gold stripe kit cost ~$1000 from Shelby, I think I will try to cover up the holes with an original Shelby GT Plate holder ( also two more existing holes in the bumper! ).

Does any have a front Shelby License Holder that they are willing to sell me?

I can be emailed at rtgast@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Is this the person I met at BJ? If so congrats on your sweet deal and as mentioned this is a great group of people. Welcome to the Shelby family. The plate that came with our cars works well. Although I don't love the need for it, I have my front plate installed. Fortunately I am very proud of my plates so it helps me get over it. Mr. Shelby was proud of my plates too. See my signature for details on MFG-013.

Archived